Bloody coldsore.......................

kea1ey

Hi all,

Went to bed feeling really positive last night had a brill day 2 yesterday, then woke up this morning with a massive cold sore on my lip :sigh: so today i'm feeling in a really bad mood and extremely irritable :cry:
Snapped at my 2 year old already, I seem to have no patience what so ever just want to:cry:
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hope your all enjoying your saturdays hopefully i'll feel better later xxx

Ouch - I've never had one but I've seen my mates suffer with them. Are they stress related, try and chill out get some zovirax on it and hopefully it will be gone really quickly!

Thanx Chika i've put some zovirax on it but can't chill as I have a 2 yr old and a 11 yr old, so just gonna get ready and off out..... can't sit staring at these 4 walls any longer lol

Yep, I got a cold sore (and spots) too. Think its a few things, like the weather as well. We will be back to out gorgeous selves soon, in fact we'll look even better because of the weight loss! x

I know what you mean! I woke up with a coldsore on wed. too! and i have a 2 year old, they don't mix well do they! x :)

No they dont debdah!! Lol i jst noticed I put 2 yr old and 11 yr old. I mean't 1 yr old!!!! xx

i suffer from coldsores too. but can i just tell you a story. i woke up one day with a MASSIVE coldsore (they always seem to feel bigger than they look). At the time, my dad had just had a brain hemorage and he was in hospital recovering (he sadly passed away). HOwever, i went up to the hospital to see him and there he is lying in the bed looking very ill, and i had the nerve to moan about my coldsore. I know they are horrid and they make you feel crappy but think about it ladies, it will be gone in a week, some people are not so lucky to have just a coldsore.

Keep it wet with zovirax and it will be gone in no time, also if you are drivers, the heating system in the car does not help, it always seems to spark mine off.

it will be gone soon and you can be back to your normal self, but hey, its just a cold sore, it will be gone in a week and you will have forgotten about it. dont let it get you down. theres worse things that could b wrong.x.x.x.x

Back