Bloody husband!

chocolatecat

One day at a time :)
I've been doing really well and not been really craving food too badly (on day 3) but hubby came home and was going to make himself dinner while I was making my small meal so the smell of my own dinner would drown out his... surprise surprise he didnt!

He has made 2 lots of my favourite food so far this evening... TOAST! The whole house smells of it and he's taking his sweet time eating this lot!

Could murder him grr!

I dont want it but the smell is making me hungry!
:copon::argh::whip::grumble::flamingmad::whoopass::rant2::censored::slap: < This is how much I LOVE toast!!

Think I'm gonna pee then go to bed with a book and a green tea... grr!

Oh hon that is soooo not on. Mine is eating fruit pastilles and I am sure I can smell them from here lol

Good idea, take your book to bed, away from the smell, it is so late in the day to even think about ruining it. x x

Be strong hon, only a few more days till first weigh in x

awwww i know how you feel, my hubby made a chilli tonite, i dont normally like chilli much but the smell was to die for, i find if i cook for kids and hubby it doesnt bother me too much but if he cooks it drives me daft

i love the smell of toast too, its a smell that just takes over the whole house

Thanks Trace, I really dont want it but it just p'd me off because toast is the reason I'm in this mess in the first place! ;)

awwww i know how you feel, my hubby made a chilli tonite, i dont normally like chilli much but the smell was to die for, i find if i cook for kids and hubby it doesnt bother me too much but if he cooks it drives me daft

i love the smell of toast too, its a smell that just takes over the whole house

Thanks!

It doesnt smell anymore but when it did I couldnt escape it! haha!

I would just ban bread from the house!!:D I have had to stop buying everything i like cos i sit here and it calls me all night, so the poor kids are getting really bland food for this first week lol

Oh toast, I'm another one that can't keep bread at home or I would be eating toast all the time

I hope that the great escape with the aid of green tea worked!

My husband brought fish and chips home last night, with vinegar on... the smell was to die for although I must confess just looking at the grease was enough to put me off!

xx

Men dont think and women dont usually say it outloud either :). I'm a bit lucky in that my boyfriend will eat anything if I dont cook for him. So typically he eats a bowl of noodles or a microwave meal - neither of which are appealing, even if I'm hungry as all get out!

Best of luck :)

Men dont think and women dont usually say it outloud either :). I'm a bit lucky in that my boyfriend will eat anything if I dont cook for him. So typically he eats a bowl of noodles or a microwave meal - neither of which are appealing, even if I'm hungry as all get out!

Best of luck :)

Oh my god, so true! My partner loves Super Noodles...(disgusting!) and he makes his rubbish Macaroni cheese, which is just pasta with cheese on top... no sauce or nothing... YUCK!

Lol yeah my hubby will cook for himself (he tends to anyway as he has a weird taste and I don't like a lot of the stuff he does - so not much temptation there). It's only the fact that he fancied fish and chips last night that got me. Tonight is easier - he had a big lunch so isn't hungry for dinner... YESSSS that makes my life much better!

xx

Oh the joys of being on CD whilst single.....................:)

Men just don't think lol.

My experience on lipotrim with my ex was awful. We had major issues within our relationship anyway which didnt help (he is bipolar) and he would refuse to even cook once for me. I remember having to cook full on (lovely) meals for him, different stuff for the kids and then obviously the shakes for me. It killed me! He was never supportive, he prefered to 'keep me down' as much as possible, so that meant my self esteem was very low. But this time its so much easier, the kids love vegetable so I have filled the freezer with frozen ones (all vitamins still intact!) and things like fish fingers and dippers. They have a great variety of bland food which they love and I dont...so there is absolutely nothing for me to pick at lol. There is no bread in the house because they would rather have a tortilla with filling instead, so i'm finding it easy and cheap too. :)

Due to working alot, my kids have fish fingers/mini kieves/ham+cheese corners - things like that and frozen veg too. And then fruit salad for pudding which I can prepare earlier in the day. I love mini kieves. But I find i don't eat dinner if I'm working. Hubby will make me toast or beans on toast about 8pm so I can last till I finish at 1am, so he'll replace beans on toast with a shake or soup lol.

Mine is terrible too! hes a brilliant cook and the aromas of his dinner send me mad everynight! I have got into the routine unless im out that when he has dinner i have a hot bath (as im always freezing anyway!) and while im always in the bath i can reflect on my day and kind of remind myself why i dont want the food he's cooking! its like i have a little word with myself!! lol! also i had to ban crisps in the house as that was my biggest downfall! there are some left from xmas but i cant see them they are hidden!

Back