Blooming snow!

well im pleased to say i skived off home, picked daughter up from school, cleaned up and had a nap!! worked out well in the end!!:)
snows still here but not working this weekend so thats ok!

im sending some ;)

marty sounds idyllic where you live hon

Yes I want to go and live with Marty - will chase foxy for free!!!!

Spent many happy holidays as a child in Ayr :) Butlins ya know lol

We had snow all morning, roads were not too bad but pavements are absolutely lethal, snow mixed with rain - lovely! Susie you would have to stay indoors for certain :eek:

right suzi, get your bags packed, your booked in as resident fox chaser! (they ya go, exercise sorted)

its been snowing here all night, looks lurverly out there, i do love the snow! but i suppose as i have a vehicle to cope with it its not the issue for me that it is for a lot of people, you know, overall, i do love my way of life!

We got a couple of inches overnight and it's still with us. Nice to look at, but I have a lot of driving to do today, so really need it to melt now!

I spotted that, but wanted to leave it for you to notice so you don't feel so bad about your little lapses Vicky. I mean Linzi. :sign0151:

Sounds like a very GOOD plan! x

LMAO - at last, my evil "mix up names" virus is spreading mwahhahaaaaaaaa :D

Yep! I've just noticed that I've started calling Highlandpony 'Helen', for no better reason than that she joined around the same time as slimforsummer (who actually IS called Helen). I hold you entirely responsible Suze. :wave_cry:

PMSL! :D

Still can't wait though! :D

Back