Blooming snow!

You'll be able to do whatever you like hun ;) I'm a sucker for them all!

me too! i'm 5' 1 3/4 " ,so really as wide as am high!

ps the skate board is in the feedshed along with a scooter, and various other equipment to amuse visiting children so i can get on with drinking wine in the garden with their mothers!

but now you mention it, perhaps i could use it to make feeding time even more fun.....

me too! i'm 5' 1 3/4 " ,so really as wide as am high!

ps the skate board is in the feedshed along with a scooter, and various other equipment to amuse visiting children so i can get on with drinking wine in the garden with their mothers!

but now you mention it, perhaps i could use it to make feeding time even more fun.....

Marty, I'm slowly coming to the realisation that you're a bit of a nutter. I like that. But - put yourself in this scenario...you're on duty and a middle-aged woman is brought in with a nasty fracture. You ask her how it happened and she tells you she fell off the skateboard she was using to speed up the feeding of her animals. While wearing unfeasibly high irregular choice boots. You'd be on the phone to the duty psychiatrist before she'd even finished the sentence. ;)

Don't do it! That psychiatric admission could be you! :wave_cry:

you know, i have heard a sentance with the words 'nutter you and marty' in it before, in a different order.....

i most certainly do live a full life, there is no point sitting around a perfectly clean and tidy house looking pretty if your a miserable wotsit!

Pmsl - you're all mad :)

you know, i have heard a sentance with the words 'nutter you and marty' in it before, in a different order.....

Marty nutter you? :confused:

Pot, Kettle, Black?

Back