blossom's diary

Day 14
been an okay day....
B-cafe latte shake
L-cookies and cream shake(smells like baby formula,wasn't very keen)
D- s&s cottage pie,added a bit of milk and really liked it!
also had some salad and a few spoonfuls of chicken curry id made for everyone and like 6 chips,oops,wasn't much sauce as id packed it full with chicken and veg, don't think it will do too much harm but 100% from now on,really happy with my 2nd week loss of 3lbs,im working towards getting into my bridesmaids dress in April its a very very small size 12 so more like a 10,feels like I have loads of time to lose it because this diet is so quick but I started it early so that id maintain my weight for the wedding and hopefully after! Thought of Maintaining really scares me! X

Glad you enjoyed it hun :)

Your doing ace, you'll be in that dress in no time xxx

Maintaining not as hard as you'd think, I didn't gain at all when refeeding, wanted to go a bit smaller so I'm doing a quick blast!

Xx

RebekahR said:
Glad you enjoyed it hun :)

Your doing ace, you'll be in that dress in no time xxx

Maintaining not as hard as you'd think, I didn't gain at all when refeeding, wanted to go a bit smaller so I'm doing a quick blast!

Xx

Can't see any of your weightloss or anything as im on my phone! And that's so great that you didn't gain anything! Im really hoping that eating so little will make me appreciate food more when I refeed,and not just run to the multipack of crisp lol xx

I haven't updated in ages, list around 75lb for surgery. Would love another 10lb off beforehand!!

It's amazing how much your stomach shrinks and of course your mindset towards good changes

Xx

RebekahR said:
I haven't updated in ages, list around 75lb for surgery. Would love another 10lb off beforehand!!

It's amazing how much your stomach shrinks and of course your mindset towards good changes

Xx

Omg that's amazing! You've done so well! You must be so proud of yourself! :) xx

Urghhh im so bored tonight,just had 2 boiled eggs Coz im naughty,not even hungry just bored,at least it was eggs and not the Jacobs crackers that have been staring at me,I could eat the whole pack dry I love them that much! Since I started this I've barely slept,so ill be up until stupid o'clock reading! Going to do 30 day shred tomorrow to burn the extra energy!I want sleep! X

Day 15
Good day but haven't managed any exercise! Again! Did do some toning last night,ab crunches,squats etc going to start getting the house cleaned and decluttered ready for Christmas though this weekend so that should burn some calories!

B-banana shake,first time I've tried this and it was lovely!

L-vanilla shake warmed up with a spoonful of coffee and dash of milk

D-2 boiled eggs with salad

Will have another shake later on before bed,really chuffed I've managed a 100% day,not thought about food at all,not at all hungry! On the downside though I get terrible period pains on this diet! Grr! Never mind,hope everyone is well x

It does reek havoc on cycle but the same with all vlcd. I went back to no periods as I couldn't handle it anymore!!

I do like the banana its a nice change!! Have a good weekend, dose up

X

well done on your weight loss so far

i done 30 day shred when i was on slimming world and its brutal!!

Banana's - I love having eggs as my protein,fills me up so much more!

Rebekarr- the period pains are a nightmare! Not on anymore though so hoping it stays that way,it was quite strange having a period after years without one! Have a nice weekend too hun! Xx

bb12 said:
well done on your weight loss so far

i done 30 day shred when i was on slimming world and its brutal!!

Thankyou hun,and it is brutal,I really love it though! Looks so much easier than it actually is! I've done level one and two but haven't attempted level 3 yet! And don't do it everyday as I think id actually die haha xx

Bananas said:
I love the shred. For me level two is the best, I really felt that level changed my body :)

Have only done that a couple of times! On it tomorrow though! I do find level two.a lot harder but I think I will throw in a few extra ab crunches as I don't feel it works on my stomach as much! Love the walking push ups! Hurt though,did you do it every day?x

Bananas said:
I did the full 30 days once. Now do it once in a while, really need to get back on it!

Wow,that is impressive,I managed 6 days and I just do it every few days now,I guess I'm still getting a good workout xx

Going to try it after Xmas am so unfit would have a heart attack if I tried it now

I am having the opposite problem with my period it's a week late and it's driving me mad.

Hamish's Mum said:
Going to try it after Xmas am so unfit would have a heart attack if I tried it now

I am having the opposite problem with my period it's a week late and it's driving me mad.

crap about messing up our cycles isn't it! Glad its the only downside to this diet I've experienced! I haven't bought the DVD hun,I watch it online for free,if you haven't seen it just google it and have a look at level one,they do an easier version within all the levels,give it a try! When I first tried it I could only manage half of it! Yet it still toned me up! Xx

Day 16,
20 minute powerwalk to the shops before id had breakfast or even a cigarette,live on a hill and was so out of breath when I got back lol,then had a crispy chocolate shake! Going to have another pack in a couple of hours,its take away night in my house tonight so will have salad and tikka pieces as my protein! Hate it when everyone has a takeaway,I don't eat curry but naan bread,poppadoms and rice are my downfall! No one eats the poppadoms either so going to chuck them in the bin when they come!wish me luck lol! How everyone is good xx

Back