blossom's diary

Bananas said:
Well done on your walk :)
Enjoy your takeaway and remember to throw away the poppadoms right away! Or can you not ask them to not send any?

I suppose I could actually,never thought of that,duh! What do you usually have if you're in a take away situation? X

Bananas said:
I live alone so dont have that problem :(
Sometimes in work we get takeaways in and I just have to grin and bear it. I'm veggie so cant really get anything.

That must be so hard! Takeaways should be more diet friendly! They'd make a lot more money lol x

Just tried the chilli and omg! It was gorgeous! Tasted so meaty, chopped a little bit of cucumber into it, feel like I've been soooo naughty but I haven't!x

blossom just read your diary and loved it as i can relate to it glad you still lost after messing up its great that you do some excersise as well coz to be honest i couldnt be bothered this diet makes me so tired xx

cee1 said:
blossom just read your diary and loved it as i can relate to it glad you still lost after messing up its great that you do some excersise as well coz to be honest i couldnt be bothered this diet makes me so tired xx

How long have you Been on it? The first 5 days I did nothing but sleep but since that I haven't even been able to sleep!got loads of energy now! Have you made a diary? It really helps xx

Okay so I thought id confess my sins,had the Indian chicken tikka and then half a naan bread! Why oh why! I wasn't even hungry! Chucked the other half at the dog and let him eat it,so there's an improvement I guess! Half a naan bread is better than a full one, ohhh the guilt! Ill be a good girl tomorrow! I promise! Lol I bloody hate weekends xx

Well done for confessing! Draw a line under it, you stopped, that's the important bit.

Hehe, threw it at dog made me laugh x

Louise24 said:
Well done for confessing! Draw a line under it, you stopped, that's the important bit.

Hehe, threw it at dog made me laugh x

I literally did as well,he's gone and hidden it in his hiding place haha! Even he has more self control than me,and thanks hun,it took a lot to confess to be honest! But hey ho tomorrows a new day!xx

Day 17,feel so rough,so fluey and full of cold,aching everywhere,did day 1,level 1 of 30day shred though and it made me feel a bit better for a while, plus I burned some calories,had crispy vanilla shake for breakfast which is gross but I'm running low,food plan for this day is......

B-vanilla shake
L-spaghetti
D-tuna and salad with macaroni cheese

Goal today is to drink lots of water!
Hope everyone is well xx

How are you getting I'm think of doing this to kickstart some weight loss before Xmas, I'm thinking is the taster pack with 4 meals a day I only want to loose 12 lbs

Baby-belle said:
How are you getting I'm think of doing this to kickstart some weight loss before Xmas, I'm thinking is the taster pack with 4 meals a day I only want to loose 12 lbs

Hey hun,feeling awful today with flu but diets going okay,if you've only got 12 lbs to lose id suggest doing 3 packs and a protein veg meal,nothing wrong with doing 4 packs a day but with that little to lose you're making maintenance harder for yourself,having 3 packs and a meal might make you lost a little slower but then when you hit goal you can start adding more protein and carbs,and it won't be such a big shock to your system,that's my theory anyway,might be an idea to post in main forum,make sure you do maintenance though as that weight will go straight back on in a heartbeat!hope this helps x

Last edited:
Hey hun,feeling awful today with flu but diets going okay,if you've only got 12 lbs to lose id suggest doing 3 packs and a protein veg meal,nothing wrong with doing 4 packs a day but with that little to lose you're making maintenance harder for yourself,having 3 packs and a meal might make you lost a little slower but then when you hit goal you can start adding more protein and carbs,and it won't be such a big shock to your system,that's my theory anyway,might be an idea to post in main forum,make sure you do maintenance though as that wait will go straight back on in a heartbeat!hope this helps x

Thank you :)

Day 18,still feeling totally crap, although managed the 30 day shred! Yay !!.......Food wise I've been crap though,I had spaghetti bol for breakfast (don't judge I'm running low on packs haha) and then since then I've had half a boiled egg and a few mouthfuls of asda pea and ham soup,so I'm really low on calories today and can't face having anything to eat! Been drinking lots of water though,hoping this cold goes away soon,hope everyone is well x

Bananas said:
Well done on shredding despite feeling rubbish! Surely jillian can scare the bugs away ;)
Had to laugh at your spagbol brekkie, I had macaroni cheese soup for mine hahaha

Hahahha ewww to the macaroni soup! I hate the Mac cheese,can't wait for my packs to come tomorrow! Xx

Back