blossom's diary

Bananas said:
I like the mac n cheese, didnt mean to have it as a soup though! Used to love the mushroom pasta but it makes me heave now

I've never tried the mushroom pasta,to me it sounded gross,low on funds this time around though so my mum put the order in for me for the taster pack so that it was a bit cheaper,so ill probably get one! X

Urghhhh really really angry! Missed my delivery by like 5 minutes! My cold is here full force!and I've got no packs left,not ones I'm willing to eat anyway,I just had a good cry! Feel so low! I'm going to go to asda and pick up some Atkins shakes to get me over today! And fingers crossed ill feel ok to do my 30ds,hope everyone is well xx

Oh no :( did you not get a delivery text?? :(

What packs do u have left? There r some very interesting ideas on this site of what u can make a pack into. I never have shakes as big cold drinks, always little puddings

Ps one time something spilled into my remaining packs n ruined them all. I had eggs, veg, an Atkins ready made shake and a promax meal bar. Not ideal but u stayed in ketosis :)

Bananas said:
Ps one time something spilled into my remaining packs n ruined them all. I had eggs, veg, an Atkins ready made shake and a promax meal bar. Not ideal but u stayed in ketosis :)

I've only got Mac cheese's left which I can't even look at,this delivery has been a mess,its like I'm not meant to get it! Friday I couldn't order until late! And then today I woke up 5 mins after 9, delivery was scheduled 9-10! I've been in and out of sleep all night as I feel so awful! And yeah I've looked at the Atkins shakes and they're lower carb than s&s, I'm not even hungry so I should get through today okay,on a more positive note I've weighed this morning (weigh in Thursday) and I've lost 3lbs,taking me to 14lbs loss in nearly 3 weeks yay! Thanks hun xx

well done on your weight loss so far hope your feeling better tomorrow and you get your delivery

Say 19!
As I said earlier I missed delivery so haven't had any packs!
The only asda I could get to today didn't do Atkins shakes grrr!
So today I've had/having

B-only protein bar I could find at 180 calories and 16g of carbs :O

L-2 boiled egg

D-2 boiled eggs,chicken leg and carrots

which works out to just over 600 calories and 22g of carbs,not ideal but less carbs than I normally have and I usually stay in ketosis quite well! Off to go swimming now! Hope everyone is ok xx

Last post of the day,completely screwed up tonight with food,and Defo out of ketosis! Been so busy and even went swimming for an hour and half,exhausted is an understatement,probably shouldn't have pushed myself so much while being ill! I feel like all I say lately is "tomorrows another day" although saying that every little slip up I've had has resulted in a big loss the next day,losses that stay off too! Infact all my losses have been after a slip ups!Not sure if that's just coincidence or the slip ups are giving my metabolism a boost? I'm going to do 4 shakes tomorrow and just lots of water,and try to avoid solid food for the following few days! Night all xx

Day 20!
Forgetting all the crap I ate last night and starting a fresh,put on 6lbs which is really disheartening but hopefully it will come back off just as quick, plan for today.....

B-vanilla wafer
L-cafe latte shake
D-chilli
D-vanilla shake

Wish me luck! Hope everyone is well xx

It's only water hun, it will soon swish away!

Xxx

You'll be fine just keep on going it will soon be off again

Back