blossom's diary

Mmm yum to caramel. I'm getting on ok thanks hun, could still murder a tin of mushy peas but weighed in this morning which has encouraged me for week 2 x

Louise24 said:
Mmm yum to caramel. I'm getting on ok thanks hun, could still murder a tin of mushy peas but weighed in this morning which has encouraged me for week 2 x

How strange I was just thinking the same thing,and I never eat mushy peas! Lol how did you get on? Can't see any of your losses as I'm on my phone xx

I could literally eat them cold from the tin!

Lost 12lbs hun which I'm pretty amazed at, makes my total exactly 7 stone. Actually feel like a different person x

Louise24 said:
I could literally eat them cold from the tin!

Lost 12lbs hun which I'm pretty amazed at, makes my total exactly 7 stone. Actually feel like a different person x

Wow! That is absolutely amazing! 7stone!!! Omg! You must be so proud of yourself! Was that all from s&s? How long did it take? How much do you have left to lose? Sorry for all the questions I'm just in awe! Xx

Wow! That is absolutely amazing! 7stone!!! Omg! You must be so proud of yourself! Was that all from s&s? How long did it take? How much do you have left to lose? Sorry for all the questions I'm just in awe! Xx

Aww thanks. No, this is my first week of s&s, I lost 5 stone with slimming world, 1.5 stone with ww. Don't know how much I want to lose, maybe another 3 stone, just so I can say I've lost ten stone but think I may be too thin then as I'm 5ft 10. In total... 2 years hun, am slowest loser ever xx

Louise24 said:
Aww thanks. No, this is my first week of s&s, I lost 5 stone with slimming world, 1.5 stone with ww. Don't know how much I want to lose, maybe another 3 stone, just so I can say I've lost ten stone but think I may be too thin then as I'm 5ft 10. In total... 2 years hun, am slowest loser ever xx

No that's brilliant in 2 years,means it will stay off better! I'm quite tall too at 5ft 8 so my target is 10 stone, I lost 3 stone with SW+WW,then fell off the wagon and gained a stone back,so impatient though, I just want the last stone and half off quickly! You've done so brilliant hun! Such an inspiration xx

So today I managed cafe latte shake,wafers and caramel shake,not hungry so not having my 4th pack.had every emotion today with my inch loss being a bit odd and the slip up last night,been down,been positive,been confused, I've just been over thinking all day!
I really Want a good solid positive week! Tomorrow marks the end of week 3,so my goal is to make week 4 100% with food and exercise.got 22lbs to goal,and really really want to look stunning for new years eve,fingers crossed!

Goal for tomorrow is to sweat my butt off on 30ds,and drink lots of water! (and also stay on plan) lol! Xx

So day 21(I think lol)
Surely that's a good thing when you're losing track of the days! :D
I've had
B-vanilla shake
L-vanilla wafers
D-tomato chilli

Haven't had my 4th pack yet,might have my choc shake hot before bed! Todays been a really good day,and managed the 30ds!
How's everyone else getting on?x

Tell me more about these wafers??

Enjoy your last shake, I've lost count of my days too, I Fricking love s&s xx

Louise24 said:
Tell me more about these wafers??

Enjoy your last shake, I've lost count of my days too, I Fricking love s&s xx

They're lovely! You get two big wafers with like a cream inside and chocolate on the outside! Really nice,you can kinda taste the sweetener in it but if you can get past that it does really feel like a treat! Pricey though at £1.99 and you can't order them in your bundles like you can the bars!

S&S is amazing isn't,I'm really loving it,mum n brother had Chinese tonight,and tomorrow I'm visiting my Nan and she's buying everyone a.chippy lunch! So ill take a shake with me! Its horrible when its infront of you even though I'm not hungry! And then tomorrow night I'm going shopping and German market with my friend so she will be eating mince pies and drinking hot chocolate! Neeed to stay strong! Xx

Mmmm they sound lush, do you just have them as a meal like a bar? I'm dangerous with the bars though so maybe not!

Will be hard being round all the nice food, I tend to just like it the rubbish food and feel smug? I don't even want it? I was day dreaming earlier and thought "if I could break this diet for one meal / item what would it be".... Quite frankly, I didn't want anything enough to break the plan!

There again, this is only day 9, give me another week and ill probably change my mind. Oh - bit of a ramble, sorry x

Haha at the twix comment! I often think about how wonderful a fat,carb and calorie free bag of kettle chips would be! I will be strong tomorrow and feel so smug! The smell of junk food though arghhh,and I'm bad with the bars too so only ordered two wafers,to be honest I'm going off the bars though,wafers are a whole new story so I know not to order more than two packs! And bananas I LOVE biggest loser! She is hardcore,hate the seasons without her xx

Back