blossom's diary

Day 22
Day full of temptation.but got through it!

B-oatmeal pack.and 2 eggs scrambled
L-cottage pie
D-choc truffa bar.

Went shopping today and tried on a few dresses,size 12 which all fit but still felt huge! :(
Felt a bit disheartened! But if I quit now ill end up bigger and even more unhappy!
Don't help that I carry all my weight on my stomach and hips! Urgh
How's everyone doing xx

Horrible carrying the weight around the stomach and hips isn't it!
I've still got cold chills in my bones,really don't know how much of it I can take! Really hurts now I've sat down! :( xx

Yeah,to be fair I've been out most of the day,hope its gone by tomorrow! You sound all snug and warm! Love Jillian! Hoping for a better workout tomorrowxx

Hi Hi, Have you taken anything if you are in pain hun? see if that shifts the cold feeling. Good on you for being strong today xx :)

oO~SaDiA~Oo said:
Hi Hi, Have you taken anything if you are in pain hun? see if that shifts the cold feeling. Good on you for being strong today xx :)

Took some paracetamol,didn't do much but I've woken up and don't feel cold :) xx

Baby-belle said:
Day one nearly over never drunk so much tea in my life lol! But I'm not hungry just had my bar, so far so good apart from I've got a sore throat and runny nose :(

Oh dear,I think everything is going around at the moment! I've had a horrible cold all week! Well done on your first day! Xx

Oh dear girls! Sounds like you've both got the manky flu coming too!
Hope it passes for you!x

Day 23
Been okay! Not sure if I've been hungry today or bored but I've ate more than I should have,though not really off plan.
B-lemon bar
L-cookies and cream shake
D-another bar!oops and a chocolate shake
And I've just eaten too boiled eggs!

On 45g of carbs and 650ish calories.
How is everyone getting on?x

Hey girls! Hope you both got through the nighshift ok?
Sadia this diet is vile for your sleeping pattern!I never got to sleep until 4!

Do any of you know if kfc do like a chicken salad I could have as my protein meal?
Again its a family affair when it comes to food,everyone is going KFC,but also doing a bit of shopping so I can't lock myself in my room and not go.and I don't want to feel left out for the fourth time this week!
Any advice?xx

Back