blossom's diary

Thanks girls

Bananas said:
Keep going you are doing sooo well. I have full admiration for those who have a wee blip then get back on track. I think if I blipped I'd be 'well thats it I might as well eat everything in sight/ use that 50% off dominos when u spend £15 voucher' Hahaha, £15!!!!! Why is it always when you spend £30 when I'm off plan?

Anyway enjoy your four packs, and the water :)

Thankyou,don't feel like I'm doing well but to be honest all the slips up I had on slimmingworld compared to this is a miracle,I think the not losing is getting me down,because even when I'm 100% its not coming off like I thought it would.
I used to struggle like you with getting back on track after a blip, I used to binge for days and not log on here! It gets easier though,especially having a diary! You're doing so so well! If I can manage the next few weeks like you do ill be happy xx

Thanks girls

Thankyou,don't feel like I'm doing well but to be honest all the slips up I had on slimmingworld compared to this is a miracle,I think the not losing is getting me down,because even when I'm 100% its not coming off like I thought it would.
I used to struggle like you with getting back on track after a blip, I used to binge for days and not log on here! It gets easier though,especially having a diary! You're doing so so well! If I can manage the next few weeks like you do ill be happy xx

We can do it hun your doing well I've had a blip already!

Day 27
B- hazelnut shake(I think.lol )
L-curry
D-decided to save packs and carbs and have scrambled egg
D-cookies and cream shake

I've ordered the offer on Ebay,cookies and cream 42 packs for 39pound,came today,so although ill be living off one flavour for two weeks n it might make my life harder,this close to xmas I can't afford this diet so its better than pigging out and giving up.also I add coffee and just have it as a creamy latte!
Feeling better today and I'm having a slimmer day,also measured (Said I wouldn't but couldn't help myself) and I'm 4inches off,so 11.5 inches off in total,and will weigh tomorrow,not expecting much but I'm getting closer to getting into the 10s! How is everyone else doing xx

Getting back on after a blip is more mentally challenging in my opinion, always be kind to yourself when you do and just carry on. A diary does help loads!!... Aww I'm sure we can all relate to the 100% and scales not moving but I think it's just one of those things that come with dieting? Maybe focus more on not needing to weigh as frequently and remembering how long it would have taken to shift even a few pounds on a different diet. That's what I do I think it's easy to forget how long we would have to wait on other diets. Up until July this year something like this was just a pipe dream!! haha..

Doing better today felt rotten earlier with these palpitations and just wanted to eat to feel better! But just rested and now it seems to be easing. yay xx

Well doen on the inch loss, thats great and really means more than the numbers on the scales :)
Good job you like the cookies and cream :). I know a lot of people say this diet is so much cheaper than normal eating but I'm quite good with my food budget that I find it quite a bit more expensive. Probably why I'm sticking to it this time ;) got fed up of starting then failing in the evening, wasted of packs!
Sometimes I think I could carry on the diet with just toffee shakes (made into puddings) mmmm

Bananas said:
Well doen on the inch loss, thats great and really means more than the numbers on the scales :)
Good job you like the cookies and cream :). I know a lot of people say this diet is so much cheaper than normal eating but I'm quite good with my food budget that I find it quite a bit more expensive. Probably why I'm sticking to it this time ;) got fed up of starting then failing in the evening, wasted of packs!
Sometimes I think I could carry on the diet with just toffee shakes (made into puddings) mmmm

I agree its cheaper than most vlcd's but can be more expensive than food,plus I live with my mum and brother and my rent money covers food,so its really expensive to pay on top when meals are cooked for all 3 of us,
I'm not a huge fan of the toffee shakes,but I've never made it into a pudding,I will with the crispy choc shake though!still haven't got round to it!
And sticking to it is easier when it costs! I'm sick of feeling like a failure every time I don't get to goal! You're doing soo well!I look forward to reading you diary bananas! Xx

Day 28
B cookies and cream shake
L 2 egg omelette with onions and a sprinkle of cheese

Got 2 packs left to have then I'm done for day 28! Still not managed any exercise but have been busy all day,out all day tomorrow too! Grr

Weighed today and I've dropped 2lb,making the months weightloss 14lbs! yayy,will do my ticker when I get on laptop!

How is everyone getting on?xx

Bananas said:
Oh fab!! Good on you well done :)

Can u tell me an idiot proof way to make an omelette? I know that makes me sound like an airhead but they always turn out as eggy mush. Oops!

what I do is cook my onions/mushrooms etc in a hot pan,when they're done whip some eggs in a mug with a dash of milk,then pour that over your mushrooms and onions,leave it to cook underneath for a few minutes then pop it under the grill,I pop a little cheese on top (I know its probably not acceptable but its low carb,lived off cheese omelette on Atkins and lost loads) then once its under the grill it will bubble away,I think that's the trick to a good omelette,can't stand mushy food! Xx

I think eggs are going to keep me going with not having much variety with packs! Really filling too,stink a bit though so wouldn't advise you taking eggs to work lol be a nice breakfast to come back to though after work xx

Decided to take the day off today and enjoy some real food and alcohol! Back on it tomorrow,but just checking in to see how you're all doing! I've Been alcohol free for over a month so took myself out of ketosis first,lost a stone this month and really wanted to have some food, didn't NEED food,but actually wanted to enjoy it,stopped when I was full too,had a few glasses of fruity cider and I'm a little tipsy lol wanted a controlled planned break day! I'm sure it will keep me going until Christmas now too :)

How is everyone today?xx

Back