blossom's diary

hahah aww hun, as long as you enjoyed it. Sooo true I always wonder how mindless I was before eating so much and ignoring all the signs I was full. This diet has really re-evaluated my relationship with food and over eating. xx

Sooo my day off turned into a weekend off! Had such a stressy weekend! Back on it tomorrow,hopefully lose what I've gained and a bit more ready for xmas eve! (dressed in a sexy Santa outfit lol)
How is everyone getting on xx

Sooo my day off turned into a weekend off! Had such a stressy weekend! Back on it tomorrow,hopefully lose what I've gained and a bit more ready for xmas eve! (dressed in a sexy Santa outfit lol)
How is everyone getting on xx

Snap blossom!! Back on it tomo going to get up and plan my day I'm on days to so will be easier I just need to drink lots of water! We can get back on it hun! Until Xmas I'm on it!! Lets stay strong

Snap blossom!! Back on it tomo going to get up and plan my day I'm on days to so will be easier I just need to drink lots of water! We can get back on it hun! Until Xmas I'm on it!! Lets stay strong

snap too!! December is lethal!! *cries* I can't do it!!

It can be so hard at times! But Thankyou for the support girls! While being off plan the weekend I was still lurking,didn't write much though as I knew I was off plan and had my pangs of guilt!Friday I had a huge 1900 calories and Saturday 1600,yesterday started off well but fell off the wagon in the evening with cheese on toast!
Back on it today and feeling strong,had really bad acid reflux and horrible stomach pains after eating ! Serves me right eh?
Got just under two weeks supply of cookie and cream shakes,boring I know but cheap! And when I get bored ill be eating omelette or chicken and veg!
Can anyone please tell me the nutritional value of the cookie and cream shake?can't find it online and I've chucked the nutritional info page that comes with the packs,it's also not on mfp and I use mfp all the time so wanted to add it! I know it's 133 calories,more interested in carb content!
How is everyone today?xx

Bananas said:
I couldnt find the nutritional values either so I went on live chat and theyre going to find out for me. Will keep you posted. I use mfp too but dont like the c+c shakes much

Awww Thankyou! They are a bit weird ain't they! Bit like baby formula lol I put coffee in mine and triple the water lol xx

So today I've had
3xcookies and cream shake
And tikka chicken pieces with salad coming up later xx

sooo im back!
tried and failed a diary on the juddd diet(called this ones for keeps..........clearly not eh :( ),never even managed a whole week,just couldnt find the motivation, and felt so guilty for eating on up days.
im sure the diet is amazing if followed properly, but not for me, and well maybe in the future it will be but right now i need to lose as much as possible in 7 weeks for my friends wedding.
which im terrified i wont lose enough,and the dresses have already been purchased(like a year ago), and its a small 12,im a 14 atm,all year ive thought oh well,i have loads of time,and well,time has just flew,and now im in a real stress.

as you can see from this diary i done slim and save before xmas, done really well in my opinion, with a stone lost in 5 weeks and not many slip ups,and this diary strangely feels like home, but of course christmas came and pulled me into the dark side,and i havent really stopped eating since,only now im scared,so im pretty sure these 7 weeks will go with very few slip ups.(fingers crossed)

ive got some cookie and cream shakes left over so will be starting in the morning,and when im desperately hungry i will snack on boiled eggs.
ive put on most of the weight and now weigh 12stone, so im hoping in 7 weeks i will weigh around 10st10. so the goal is 18lbs. which i think is doable if i stick to it and exercise lots! and drink! god i hate water!!!

how is everyone getting on?????????????????

wish me luck girls xxxx

Welcome back hun Xx good to see you back, your gonna be in that size 12 so soon

Lou_G said:
Hi blossom welcome back!!! I also failed at juddd over Christmas but am back on good old s&s!

Good luck for tomorrow, 18lbs in 10 Weeks is only 1.8lbs a week (check out my maths skills!) EASY!!!

xxx

7 weeks not 10. I wish it was 10. But good maths skills! Lol first shake of the day done!
Welcome back too! :) xx

Good luck Hun, how u getting on so far? :)

Good to see you back, I too need to start this xmas has seen me spiral out of control. :( 7 weeks is doable. Just keep coming on here and get some support. xx

Back