Blowing my own trumpet

Setas

Silver Member
But you girls are the only ones that understand or get it (or even notice!!)

I've lost 50lbs:D

I'm so excited! I want to shout it out, but as yet no one has noticed (or said anything anyway)

It feels like such a milestone (and the best thing is I only have to wait or 2lbs more to go and I'll be into the 15s - something I really thought would never happen. This is the lightest I have been for 10 years. And in just under 2 months on CD.

When I started CD I worked out I could possibly be in 15s by Christmas - but I never really believed it would happen and now it will (and hopefully mid-low15s by then)

Thanks for letting me share and for being such a great support to me :thankyou:!

Toot toot toot toot toooooooooooooooot!!!!!

Woohooo!! Well done babe!

That's absolutely amazing!

So so made up for u! My god 50lbs is huge!!!

Imagine if you had to carry that round In shopping bags!

Ah huni so proud of u!

And sod the miserable ******* - they will of noticed - theyre just jealous!

U enjoy every second of this wonderful feeling!!!

Xxxxxxxx

Congratulations, what a fabulous achievement.
50lbs, never to be seen again, wooooooooohooooooooo :happy096:

Wow you are an amazing woman! They will have noticed, they just haven't said anything. As Lauren says, they are jealous. How can anyone not notice 50lbs?! Keep up the hard work but I am sure you will xx

But you girls are the only ones that understand or get it (or even notice!!)

I've lost 50lbs:D

I'm so excited! I want to shout it out, but as yet no one has noticed (or said anything anyway)

It feels like such a milestone (and the best thing is I only have to wait or 2lbs more to go and I'll be into the 15s - something I really thought would never happen. This is the lightest I have been for 10 years. And in just under 2 months on CD.

When I started CD I worked out I could possibly be in 15s by Christmas - but I never really believed it would happen and now it will (and hopefully mid-low15s by then)

Thanks for letting me share and for being such a great support to me :thankyou:!

YAY you - well done xx

chuffed to bits for you, my sweets......50lb is a LOT!

well done, thats an amazing amout to have lost.

You blow what ever horn you like. Toot toot

congratulations hun! fabulous

now got shake that shrinking butt in thier faces, lol

That's an amazing loss - well done you!!!

Well done Setas!!! That's fantastic! I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself and are treating yourself in some (non-food) way :)

Well done!! That is amazing, I know just how good it feels. Keep on trucking!

People probably have noticed, but don't want to be rude. Personally, I'm always hesitant, especially if I don't know they've been on a diet, to tell them they've lost weight because when people say that to me it translates as 'oh, so you're -slightly- less fat, well done', which I'm sure that's not how they mean, but still...

Back