blown day one

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."

I find it much easier to have my 1st shake at lunch time ( 12.30 ) , 2nd at tea when the kids are eating ( 5.30 ) and then my 3rd at 10 pm .. I was always a evening snacker so need this int he evening to get me through .
Sometimes if I am doing something energetic in the morning ( horse riding mainly ) I will have half a shake for breakfast , one at lunch and tea and the other half in the evening
worth a try :)

"If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again."

What a brill quote!!!!

GGRRRHHH what is wrong with me...i have been waiting for this day since i last fell off the wagon back in November. Since then i've gained 2 stone eating what i wanted leading up to and over christmas ( i also had a holiday) in the knowledge i would be following a total frp Jan 4th!
I had all 3 shakes but i was so miserable and snappy all day then after the 3 rd shake i just blew it big time!!:cry::cry::cry:
I feel so fed up and depressed i need to lose 6 stone and i know if i don't do it now i'll be so miserable come summer! :(
I have tried all sorts of diets and can't bear to lose 2/3 lbs a week if i'm lucky.
Sorry guy's this is such a negative post, i will try again tomorrow :eek: xx

Come on matey, you can do it. As for another quote - you will only fail if you stop trying. So keep trying and you will get there.

Shakes later, its the way forward. Go to bed after your last shake, and thats another day done.

Caren. xx

Its a new day so make a fresh start :)

Remember how bad you feel, and go from there.

When i cave in, i still dont actually enjoy the food i just feel even more guilty and miserable.

Dont beat yourself up, just try again and when you feel like your about to eat something, have a big glass of water first and then see if your still hungry...chances are it will fill you up.

Hope this helps a little bit :)

i feel for you hun. i found doing it again really hard and took me about fouur attempts. only way i did it in the end was by taking reductil for three days to get into ketosis and then the hunger natuarally went. good luck hun.

I so know how you feel. I tried to restart LT about a hundred times since my first stint of 9 weeks but always gave up after the first day.
The last time in November, I lasted 11 days but started bleeding so heavily , I had to go to hospital. I have the implanon implant and I believe this is affected on LT but it's just hormones. nothing serious but I got a fright nonetheless.
I am actually hungry and on day three but at the end of the day, we have to think of how depressing it is in the Summer when fat is bulging over our shorts and everyone is walking around with washboard stomachs (in my mind anyway:D). Think of the clothes you can wear and keep reading the slimming magazines out there as I feel motivated with them.

The other good thing to do (god forgive me!!) is watch the documentaries on TV such as "half ton man/woman"etc, anything about obesity and it really sinks home very quickly.

The ladies have brilliant pointers there about having your first shake late as it really helps to be able to have something at night to look forward to.

My Husband is down there now frying suya meat as he knows it's my favourite. Im absolutely raging and my mouth is watering!!:mad:

i have tried the implant before an got it taken out due to heavy bleeding.decided 2 try it agen cuz it lasts a few years but i started bleedin heavily a while ago before startin LT. ive decided 2 get it taken out!

Back