blown it all

Violetwind

Determined
Hey guys
Ive rejoined 3 weeks ago at my heaviest ever :-( Ive been so food and had 3 blissful weeks of 100% days leading to 11lb loss which im delighted with. BUT this weekend Ive taken out. Last night i over synned with toasted White bread and Real butter...just couldnt get it back on track today and had toast again and about 20 off extra syns ontop of all that. I weigh in on weds night and in so annoyed at myself. Ive so far to go as i need to Lose 6 Stone or more bit Ive completely made a mess after being an Angel :-(

Hey just put it behind you and start again, you might be surprised if you've been losing well. Good Luck for wednesday. You can do it!

Just because you feel like-you've blown it doesn't mean you have to give up. Tomorrow is another day, put this weekend to oneside & get on with another day of 100%. Have you worked out the total syns you've had since last WI? You may be surprised.

Thanks for the advice guys :) i really have an issue with binge eating and Ive really got to get it under control before it kills me. Will wake to a New day and back on track!

You're at a crossroads right now. One i'm sure you've probably been at many times before (I know I have!). Do you give up and tell yourself you'll start again next week (which never comes), or do you get back on the horse? If you trully want to change for life and make that target, then you need to get back on the horse. Did the toast feel worth it? Does it feel to you right now like you would eat that toast again because it's worth the syns and weight gain? If the answer is 'no', then you haven't failed, you haven't blown it.. you've learned an important lesson. You've given in to that temptation your mind was tormenting you with and now, when it comes knocking on your door again, you can remember howyou felt right now and remind yourself it really isn't worth it.

Don't you dare give in, make this time for real. Make this the time you succeed. You ARE going to succeed!

Go look in the 'meal ideas' thread, check out the bargains thread.. read some inspirational stories and nose at the before and after pictures. You'll feel so energised to get right back on to it. You can do this :)

You're completely right....the toast was not worth it and i honestly rhino it triggered the other cravings and the loss of control. Back on track this morning, i just have to accept that this us a long journey and lifestyle change not a magicwand.

i totally echo all the others.

------------------------------------------- line drawn.

heres to a better day!! xx

You think you blew it by going over by 20 syns. Try going on a binge 4 nights out of 7 when you just can't control yourself and eat at least the weekly limit of syns each night. Thats blowing it. But still i managed to limit the damage with extra exercise and being extra good on the days i did manage to control myself, and I gained a whole 0.5lb. So don't think you've blown it, you can still loose we all have a bad day (or week) here and there, just draw a line and carry on, forget about the extra syns and start a fresh, whats the worst that could happen? You'll have a small a gain, but even thats not 100% likely :)

Thanks for the advice guys :) i really have an issue with binge eating and Ive really got to get it under control before it kills me. Will wake to a New day and back on track!
Hi that's my prob too : ( have at least 6st to lose and do well for couple of weeks then self destruction kicks in and binge eating takes over!! trying to keep a food diary and write down triggers so hopefully can control it within syns!!
Good luck hun xx

Just checking back to see how you did :)

P.S I mis-read your username today - thought it said 'violent wind'. There's a thread about that further down... LOL!

well done violet. xx

Half off!!! You jammy dodger ;) Just kidding! You didn't fluke that half a pound - you worked really hard for it so be proud of yourself. One slip up was the moment when you could have gone back to old habits.. slunk away and no one would have known. I'm so pleased to see you still here and that you're still going. Once you get in to the swing of things.. the days turn in to months and before you know it, the pounds have gone and you start to see your clothes getting looser!

Congratulations on starting the rest of your life :)

That is brilliant - Just remember you can have a "bad" day and it move on from it - My habit to break is the spiral into being bad for the rest of the week and missing classes. I just need to keep proving to myself, like you, that it was the right thing to do to get back on track <3

Remember, if you had a vase of flowers and one died but you still had 6 beautiful ones left you wouldnt let them die too would you? A small blip, onwards and downwards. You will soooooooooooooo do this :)

Back