Blown it :(

rosehale

On day 6 today, had done really well up till now then felt really run down all day, made hubby & kids pasta & sauce and there was some left and I ate it :( I don't know why it didn't even taste of anything! What do I do now? Should I just give up?

dont give up just start again tomorrow you will be okay everyone has a lapse now and then

It's my first official weigh in tomorrow weighed today had lost 7 & 12 lbs will that be less tomorrow? And what should I tell my chemist? Feel so guilty and disappointed in myself :(

Dear Rose

STOP IT! Yes....stop doing guilty!

You tripped up. That's done. It's over. Just get back on plan and keep going.

I find it helpful to start my shake before cooking/serving others if I might be tempted. I also try to ensure I eat/drink when others are eating so its still sociable.

I don't go to the supermarket unless I'm feeling full.

Another useful strategy is scraping the plates into the bin immediately - just doing anything that takes that moment away.

I've found it helpful to think about this phase as training. Eating the leftovers is not a habit that will help us at goal. So it's time to train ourselves now not to do it. My bad habit was tasting as I cooked. I had no idea until I stopped how much I ate whilst 'tasting' spicing/flavours. 5 weeks in I am still finding myself moving to do it. So making it automatic not to take a teaspoon here and there will take a while!

So, head up and smile back on - and you'll make great progress!

Ali

Just get right back at it hunni.... Pretend it never happened.... Its happens to us all!!!

Dont give up!!!

X

Thanks aligal & deezer just what I needed to hear :)
I'm gonna do it this time no slip ups I'm 100% committed and will be 100%!

No never give up hun,keep going,you are doing great as you have already recognised what you did wrong,now you have dealt with it dont look back and move on.
It will all be worth it in the end you'll see. I do the same as you, as soon as I eat summat I beat myself up about it,but just keep moving and looking foreward x

You only fail when you stop trying hun...

It happened to me plenty of time when i was on.... You can do it!!! X

Thanks guys this forum and the people on it are amazing! If there was some kind of award I could put you forward for I would! The support on here is overwhelming, I did beat myself up about failing but I didn't really it was just a hiccup in my journey I can't promise they won't be more but I can promise I'm going to try my damned hardest to keep going and keep trying not just for me but for my family and my new lipotrim friends thanks everyone x

Back