Blown today's syns already

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mumtheshopper, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    WW
    On Rubbish!!!

How stupid am I?

One choccy digestive and 6 wine gums. The choccy digestive may actually ahve been worth it. It's been months and was lush!! But wine gums! AAGGHH!!!

Lynda

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I did this yesterday.

Frustrating afterwards isn't it. I have been eating
    snack a jacks which i thought were 3 syns, i had 2 packs, turns out they are 5 1/2 syns. I also had a curly wurly and 4 salt water taffy's ( have no idea on syn value)

Never mind just try to cut back syns tomorrow. Thats what i'm trying to do today

4. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I did that one day by innocently having a choc digestive with my cuppa when out and not thinking it would be much to find out when home it was 4syns so that was me left with only 6 for rest of day and really wanted to have crisps but was not wasting it when I needed them for my food recepies

5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I used all my syns on wine & curry (which was very nice) on Sunday & I've not had any syns since :confused: It's not been easy going without wine! WI tonight & OH will have me a nice glass of wine ready when I return.:D

6. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hey - don't worry hun! That only means you've had 10 syns (4 for the biccie and 6 for the wine gums) so don't be down on yourself. Your day can still be an on-plan one!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.