Blown today's syns already

mumtheshopper

Silver Member
On Rubbish!!!

How stupid am I?

One choccy digestive and 6 wine gums. The choccy digestive may actually ahve been worth it. It's been months and was lush!! But wine gums! AAGGHH!!!

Lynda

I did this yesterday.

Frustrating afterwards isn't it. I have been eating
snack a jacks which i thought were 3 syns, i had 2 packs, turns out they are 5 1/2 syns. I also had a curly wurly and 4 salt water taffy's ( have no idea on syn value)

Never mind just try to cut back syns tomorrow. Thats what i'm trying to do today

I did that one day by innocently having a choc digestive with my cuppa when out and not thinking it would be much to find out when home it was 4syns so that was me left with only 6 for rest of day and really wanted to have crisps but was not wasting it when I needed them for my food recepies

I used all my syns on wine & curry (which was very nice) on Sunday & I've not had any syns since :confused: It's not been easy going without wine! WI tonight & OH will have me a nice glass of wine ready when I return.:D

Hey - don't worry hun! That only means you've had 10 syns (4 for the biccie and 6 for the wine gums) so don't be down on yourself. Your day can still be an on-plan one!!! xxx

Back