BL's Excellent Adventure: Abstinance has left the building. :D

well done bl , wont be long now xx

Shame I'm feeling crap though - my necks kicked up again today. :( Broke down and took some pain killers, which I try like the devil to resist. SB scolded me for cutting a tree down weekend before last - wait till she sees I did 3+ hours hard gardening over the weekend!! :D <hiding>

Well done on the loss - but do remember you are on very reduced cals and shouldn't overdo things! Hope the neck improves fast and you don't suffer. But do BEHAVE!

We had a "Jamie-at-Home" thing at group tonigt and I buoght two lovely ceramic bowls....one to hold my apples, and one to make yummy stuff in. :D

:confused: Please explain further BL.

TI, Jamie Oliver has a line of kitchen and culinary products that can be shown in your homes, like the old Tupperware Parties, etc. I belive Anne SUmmers might be a be a better comparison in the UK :giggle:.

A rep comes out, displays some of the wares, talks abuot the products, tried to get you to book a party or buy stuff. :)

Thanks for your comments - I am definately going to take it ieasy the coming weekend. I really am stuck in a constant muscle spasm right now and its not pleasant - so break time coming up. I don;t really think the gardening did it. It just happens now and then. Might have influenced it, but its just the way it goes. Had been nice tough - been a couple of months since I've had a spell this bad - was feeling hopeful.

Anywhoooo.....thank you. :)

xx

:eek: I thought you had done some cooking at the group! I couldn't work out why you took apples in a ceramic bowl. Oops

well done BL you are doing fantastically!
love the photo in your signature!
daisy x

ARGH!!!!

Piles of gorgeous baked things, and mountains of frozen stuff on sticks, dipped in the C stuff in our office today…..and lots of “gon on, have one!” “Why aren’t you having one” “Are you alright” questions flying about!!!! Tempting – but no way! (as if. Lol – you know me better then that!) But still – T-E-M-P-T-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Raised a few eyebrows, and looks of “what she doing not having one – what’s up with that?” hehehe :giggle:

(Thank you Daisy!! :) :))

3 hours gardening and tree felling..............!!!!

:wave_cry:You can run, but you can't hide
:flirt2::479::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Naughty.

ooh just seen this - good luck BL!

I've wrestled with similar issues but have in the end decided to do the final 14 to 21lbs with healthy eating and exercise. Largely because I've made such amazing stride with my eating (all the things I said I'd never eat, BL, well I'm doing it ;) ).

Okay

Can't stay mad at you for long.
:hug99:

Whoop whoop!!

I am a happy gal!!

10.5 pounds done and dusted!!!! :D

Can't be anything but delighted with that!!! :D

XX

Just catching up with you and ruddy hell woman...that's incredible!!!!! :D:D:D

ooh just seen this - good luck BL!

I've wrestled with similar issues but have in the end decided to do the final 14 to 21lbs with healthy eating and exercise. Largely because I've made such amazing stride with my eating (all the things I said I'd never eat, BL, well I'm doing it ;) ).

Hi ANdy! :) Thanks!! Its going good!! I am glad tohear you are doing good too!!

And what;s this? You tastes have changed!! Thats great - are you enjoying these things now? Well done you! I'm really happy to hear that!! :)

xx

SB: :giggle: :)

SS: Thank you. :) Oh, I don't know. It's a real bugger this. I don;t know now if it's just my neck, or my FM acting up, but my whole left side hurts. :( Even my arm pit hurts, right down thru my rib cage!!!! Evenbreathing hurts!!! grrrrrr. This is the thing - I don;t know what is making me hurt anymore, if its my trapped nerves in my neck, or fibroM. All I know is, it SUCKS! lol It's a real bugger. It will pass though. Soon I hope. THanks for asking. :)

xx

Isis: thanks hon!!!:D Nice to see you! :)

XXX

Hi ANdy! :) Thanks!! Its going good!! I am glad tohear you are doing good too!!

And what;s this? You tastes have changed!! Thats great - are you enjoying these things now? Well done you! I'm really happy to hear that!! :)

xx

They haven't changed much - I am just basically forcing myself to eat certain things and tolerate them. But I'd doing my best to be healthy!

Hi Andy! :flirt2:

Delighted to hear from you and that you are in control and making progress. xx

Back