BL's Excellent Adventure: Abstinance has left the building. :D

amazing, you are an inspiration

well done bl, thats an amazing loss.
good for you hun making the decision that is right for you , i think we get so tied up sometimes in these goals that we forget to actually feel and listen to our bodies.
ive made a similar decision this week , im down to the same size i was after rtm a few years ago and am feeling great , i had initially said i wanted to go a stone further but since loosing my half stone holiday weight ive lost the drive to go on , im always banging on about doing ll right or not at all and i was fast loosing the drive to follow the programme properly . i think the fact that im running again but cant cope with distances is bugging me and coupled with fitting all my clothes i decided to switch and loose nthe last stone at a slower rate with rosemary connely , just doing it at home following the book , its low gi and low fat and really structured which suits me but i have the energy to get out and run again which has me buzzing:D
anyway sorry for hijacking youre thread its not supposed to be about me:eek:.
just wanted to share that youre not alone in these tough choices
good luck with youre last week hunnie , youve done so amazing , you should be beyond proud ... we are xxxx

Hi BL, glad to see you are more upbeat. Can I ask what are the recipe books you bought?, I'm looking for some inspiration on low GI foods.

Thats me done with complete abstinance. I hemmed and hawwed about doing one more week, but truth is, I am done. lol

I lost 19 pounds, and if I want to lose any more will do it now with exercise, but I am very happy with what I acheived, and looking so forward to getting back to my healthy choices!!! :bliss:

Starting Re-launch tomorrow, a 10 day fast-track RTM. YAY!!!! :D

Brilliant news BL! You must be so proud of yourself, and so you deserve to be. We chatted about RTM in group tonight with LLC, as a lady is starting next week. It was so exciting... I saw her little blue books, and cannot wait to get mine. I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned you (not a name obviously) and SB as how well RTM works and helps in keeping your weight off if you follow it right!

Jez
xx

BL - Be very proud of what you have achieved - A healthy BMI - which you know you can maintain. More importantly, it is the healthy foods you have missed which shows your old habits have gone forever.

I can't believe how fast your four weeks has whizzed by! It does makes me realise what a short time I have to still complete in abstinence and has helped my resolve no end. Thank you!

xx

I've seen the evidence

BL it was lovely to see you yesterday and looking fab in your summer dress.
In your own inimitable style you recognised a potential hazard when those few pounds slipped on, thought about it,decided on a plan of action and ZAP - job done!
Congratulations. Enjoy the food experience.

Smashed it bl well done :)
x

good to hear it BL
dont let anyone take that happiness away
you've done marvellous :)
x

Congratulations BL, so happy you are where you want to be. Latest pic on your signature is stunning. Fab hair too, really suits you.
x

well bl , fantastic job done !!!!:0)
enjoy those lovely healthy f**ds again xxx

Have to agree on the new pic, you certainly do suit that colour.

Absolutely - you look amazing in that dress - and your legs are fab!! xx

Back