Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Sounds like you got some good bargains :). Were you shopping in Lincoln? I like the range of shops they have :)

<CALayer: 0x21da9370>

No been to Meadowhall at Sheffield as booked a days leave with a friend & we were planning on Nottingham but the forecast was shocking!

Having horrible totm & have a really upset stomach this morning, haven't weighed in cos I'm lost with days & am now dressed so will have to do it tomorrow but I know it'll be up from last official but shouldn't be too bad....

Well I got undressed & weighed in & it wasn't good at all, highest I've been for months at 12:4:4 but I've drawn a line.... I'm going to concentrate on upping my exercise & tomorrow am going to start the 30 day shred again & see how I get on with it now I'm lighter & fitter. Not sure why but every time I get that 11 back I seem to sabotage myself so I'm not going to focus on the numbers on the scales it'll be the numbers on the tape measure..... Try this approach & see if it works my beautician says it has for her

Why don't you change to KGs then you can fool yourself and slip back into the 11's ;)

Some people swear by the shred., good luck with it!

I've not been to kettlercise regularly for about 2 months and can see where I'm getting soft again! :( sick kids, sick me.. List goes on! I'm thinking I'm going to have to start my DVDs /. Send my children to play outside and just do it !

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

That might be an idea you know I hadn't thought of that.... Done it on mfp so will do it on here when I'm on the pc....

Last edited:
Don't think so lol but can't tell you as I'm not insane enough to do it lol

Need to get off my butt and do my Kettlebell DVDs

Well I don't ache as much as I thought, tops of my legs & arms are sore but stomach feels ok which amazes me after all the ab work but maybe the flab protects it...

Sunshine is out today so that always makes me feel more cheerful & hopefully that will mean a good diet day....

Day 2 done & it hurts already, worst place is my biceps, drying my hair could be fun ;)

It gets easier after day 3, the. Just when it's got you feeling you can smash it level 2 pops up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still feeling positive Although from time to time am upset with myself that I've wasted the last 6 months yoyoing & thinking where I should be now....

Gym this morning followed by work then home for 30 day shred day 3 which I'm hoping is going to be easier but my legs are so stiff.... Workmates were right taking the mickey last night cos I seized up cos of sitting down & every time I stood up I was walking like John Wayne! Keep reminding myself it will be worth the pain.

Know I said I'm not gonna concentrate on scales but they're down this morning, not as far as I'd like but down none the less...

Deep heat/ arnica cream and hot bath later - I get the leg ache with Kettlebell squats and swings - going to start next week again - today is out have to take son to doc to check before I take back to school - he's still got blisters on his feet that have not scabbed over yet !?

TFK is officially evil, nearly killed me at the gym & laughed at me being in pain when I got up from sitting. Love you really Kat x

I think the exact same thing most days,,, I've spent the last 2 years faffing about doing stupid things and going up and down on the scales

Now is the time to get on with it

Back