Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well yesterday was my first fast of the week, ended up at 600 cals as was really hungry but I'm ok with that as did an hour or so gardening so burnt them off.... Off to the seaside today & am planning on lots of walking & no fish & chips, am only going to a smallish place but am hoping to find a sandwich shop or a supermarket where I can but stuff to make one, son & hubby & our friends will all have them so I'm hoping I don't fail....... I want Sunday as my treat day as going to my favourite Italian

Haven't been here much but most of you are following my juddd diary. Well tomorrow is official weigh in & I was hoping to record 11:7 something officially for the first time in 15 months but scales aren't really playing at the mo despite doing this right (or so I thought). I'm such a panicker, I may well all be ok so we'll see. Have a high up day on Sunday as going to the peaks with friends & I may well fall sidewards in to a cake shop ;)

For all my moaning I'm happy that fasting is working overall. It's just the daily fluctuations I struggle with & before anyone says it you know I can't not weigh daily, that's when I fall from the wagon!!

Officially so close to new territory

Attachments

• image-4072689536.jpg
    image-4072689536.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 78
Sooooooo close!! :) eeeeek! You must be buzzing! Well done you!! Well deserved. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

This time next week your be nearer 11 than 12!!!

*face floods green* :) xxx

Wow been a long time since I updated here, just realised when I was checking when my anniversary was & realised it was yesterday so 3 years of dieting lol! Am 2lb from goal now, was only 1/2lb but had a very naughty weekend away! I owe so much to xenical as without the 4 months I had on it I wouldn't have managed to start my journey as it stopped me eating the things I shouldn't with fear of the consequences *TANGO*. I have also had amazing support both here & on the forum I now feel is home as we all eat the same way but just in case anyone reads this wondering does xenical work? If you use it correctly & realise it isn't a quick fix absolutely it does. It's been a long journey for me but completely worthwhile....

Attachments

• image-2263356599.jpg
    image-2263356599.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 121
Woo well done!!!

I had commented that on a post back when you'd first started... lol... you were saying how this is a new start and how positive you were feeling... wonderful!! Go back and read the first few pages... itst a wonderful read Lexie!! :) xxx

So my original diary is back now minis is live again which makes me happy! But the original me isn't, gone is the 19st me & currently 10st 5lb me is in her place, am so so happy & feel like a different person, from the one on the right hand side with her arm around the little boy to today with my new pink hair!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back