Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I'm typing this from the beach. Journey was a bit rubbish But that was to be expected it is a bank holiday after all. The boys are paddling but I'm not that brave/stupid/daft (delete as appropriate) but we are here yay!!!

Hmmm well I didn't shred, son wouldn't settle down at all (we are all in one hotel room) so I ended up having a bath & going to bed at 10 after he just wouldn't settle until we were all in bed. But food wise I was ok only slightly over my 1300 & I'd done about 45 minutes of walking.

Today we are going over to swannage which is likely to involve lots of walking but also fish & chips.... Or if not possibly the Carvery in the hotel tonight so need to shred today.... Am tired though never sleep right in a different bed.

Have a lovely day all x

Day two of my hollibobs was treat day, fish & chips for lunch which was lovely, tried to be sensible last night & was gonna have a salad but the Tesco express didn't have any side salad type things so I went for the hoisin noodle one I have sometimes at lunch. Ended up being over cals but not with my exercise cals taken in to account so I am ok with that. I'm on holiday after all ;)

Today isn't meant to be as nice weather wise so I think we are going to Bournemouth as there are the shops to dive in to if it gets too cold on the beach although my boys never seem to be too cold for the beach!!!

Probably Carvery for tea in the hotel which if it like last year is amazing!!!! Lots of walking & shred to make up for that lol x

Lexie2005 said:
Oh & Our hotel only has bath towels not sheets & it goes round me!!! Used to be one of my biggest fears!

Oh I hear you there, Lexie! Hotel towels and hospital gowns, lol. Glad you're enjoying your hols, it sounds fab. :) xx

Oh & Our hotel only has bath towels not sheets & it goes round me!!! Used to be one of my biggest fears!

Yay.. I remember that problem.. Now they're just short hehe

Whoops big fat diet fail!!!! Carvery took weight up then a good day didn't bring it down & yesterday omg I inhaled any food that got in my way, damn sea air & my greed aren't a good combination!!!

You're on your holidays! Remember the big picture? You'll be back home in no time and right back on the wagon, don't beat yourself up about it.

Whoops big fat diet fail!!!! Carvery took weight up then a good day didn't bring it down & yesterday omg I inhaled any food that got in my way, damn sea air & my greed aren't a good combination!!!

You're on your jollies ... Drink as much water as you can and remember if it goes on quick we know you can get it off quick x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies I know you're right I just was so focused before I came away I'm scared I'll go right up & will struggle to get it back on track x

Well home tomorrow & have decided I'm not weighing until Friday next week as I know it won't be good!!!! Hubby is gonna keep them in the car & I'll have an angelic week & hope that what I'm gonna have gained will be gone

Well home tomorrow & have decided I'm not weighing until Friday next week as I know it won't be good!!!! Hubby is gonna keep them in the car & I'll have an angelic week & hope that what I'm gonna have gained will be gone

I think that's a good idea, will you be able to handle not weighing for a week? X

I daren't weigh in so my plan is an angelic week from as soon as I wake up tomorrow & massive amounts of exercise, I think Jillian is gonna be mad with me ;)

Back