Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Was out for dads birthday tonight & even though I planned to be good I ended up with scampi & chips & it wasn't even that amazing!!! Ended up probably about 1500 cals for the day so hopefully that won't have done any damage to what I lost yesterday & I have been busy all day burning loads of cals I'm sure

Lexie2005 said:
Was out for dads birthday tonight & even though I planned to be good I ended up with scampi & chips & it wasn't even that amazing!!! Ended up probably about 1500 cals for the day so hopefully that won't have done any damage to what I lost yesterday & I have been busy all day burning loads of cals I'm sure

That's good, well done. I've done a 1,400 day today, but plan on having whatever I like tomorrow! :) xx

Roll on tomorrow for us both? x
Today hasn't been ideal, probably about 1800 cals as I did a buffet as was entertaining in-laws & other relatives but the 2lb I had lost last Thursday has stayed off. I'm back to low carb tomorrow like I did before Christmas as it really worked for me & got me down 11lbs in 5 weeks so let's hope it can so the gain is gone & I'm happily back in the 11s again. I have a wardrobe full of clothes begging to be worn!!!!

Oh & I shall not miss alcohol has I had a cracking hangover this morning!!!!!

Today hasn't been ideal, probably about 1800 cals as I did a buffet as was entertaining in-laws & other relatives but the 2lb I had lost last Thursday has stayed off. I'm back to low carb tomorrow like I did before Christmas as it really worked for me & got me down 11lbs in 5 weeks so let's hope it can so the gain is gone & I'm happily back in the 11s again. I have a wardrobe full of clothes begging to be worn!!!! Oh & I shall not miss alcohol has I had a cracking hangover this morning!!!!!

Buffets are tough ... I only have this weekend which doesn't involve booze for a few weeks... Haha good news that the 2lb is still off x

Ooh & look what my secret Santa bought me... Tomorrow is official weigh in so will be able to update it to hopefully a max of 19lbs to go

Attachments

• image-1899193455.jpg
    image-1899193455.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 30
Lexie2005 said:
Bet yours comes down faster!!! My cold has helped today cos I don't feel like eating I'm only at 850 cals & can't see that I'll have anything else to be honest. Feel pants

Hmm, we'll see, lol. Sorry you're not feeling well. My daughter's got the dreaded stomach bug, and I definitely don't want it, even if it would bring my weight down!! :D xx

They were actually little sewing kits that I bought as christmas presents but forgot to give lol so I emptied them but I think Kat knows where to get them as she has some, I reckon jam jars would be just as good that is what I saw it done with & those glass beads but I decided to use buttons..

Anyway I moved 5 more across last night as official weigh in shows 12:3:2 so I have lost half of my naughty gain so am very happy with that. I am hoping I can shift the rest in a fortnight & then get on with the real hard work of shifting the last 12lbs.. Right off to update my stats & depress myself

They were actually little sewing kits that I bought as christmas presents but forgot to give lol so I emptied them but I think Kat knows where to get them as she has some, I reckon jam jars would be just as good that is what I saw it done with & those glass beads but I decided to use buttons.. Anyway I moved 5 more across last night as official weigh in shows 12:3:2 so I have lost half of my naughty gain so am very happy with that. I am hoping I can shift the rest in a fortnight & then get on with the real hard work of shifting the last 12lbs.. Right off to update my stats & depress myself

Well done on the loss Hun...

I will ask kat where they are from xx

Back