Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Had a little tumble Friday to Sunday inc & then was poorly with a bug yesterday so don't expect the scales to do anything lower this week. Haven't been to the gym either since last Thursday. Need to get back on it

Had a little tumble Friday to Sunday inc & then was poorly with a bug yesterday so don't expect the scales to do anything lower this week. Haven't been to the gym either since last Thursday. Need to get back on it

Wondered where you had been x

I'm never going to see that 12 again, famous last words from the wagon driver who didn't just take a tumble she was clearly run down by her own vehicle!!!!! It's not too horrendous but this morning I was 12:2:4 which is slightly down from where it went up to but I am back on the low carb wagon to get me back comfortably in to the 11s. All this sodding self sabotage hey!!!

I'm never going to see that 12 again, famous last words from the wagon driver who didn't just take a tumble she was clearly run down by her own vehicle!!!!! It's not too horrendous but this morning I was 12:2:4 which is slightly down from where it went up to but I am back on the low carb wagon to get me back comfortably in to the 11s. All this sodding self sabotage hey!!!

I wondered where you had gone, would you like strapping in ;)
Good to see you back x x

I'm so unsure of myself that I've put it in writing to hubby today that I'm going to weigh myself every week, tell him what I weigh, and if it goes above 75kg (around 11st 11lbs) he's got permission to bollock me! Crazy, eh?! I don't think the uncertainty will ever leave me. :) xx

Welcome back! dust your self off and get back on that runaway wagon :)

Thanks ladies I've had a really good day today 1267 cals, only 30g carb & around 10,000 steps (whoops typed cals at first lol) so I'm feeling in control x

Low carb pancakes
1 T arrowroot powder
4 eggs
4T water
1T oil
Vanilla

Mix water and arrowroot powder, mix in eggs and oil and vanilla

Cook with a med heat and just a bit of oil in pan

Pancake day tomorrow ;)

Low carb pancakes 1 T arrowroot powder 4 eggs 4T water 1T oil Vanilla Mix water and arrowroot powder, mix in eggs and oil and vanilla Cook with a med heat and just a bit of oil in pan Pancake day tomorrow ;)

Thanks honey but I'm not a pancake fan. Conal is out for tea at a friends so he will have them there....

This is why I love low carb, it just seems to work for me. 1lb in a day gone & feeling so much happier. I always think naughty food makes me happy but it really doesn't at all.....

Attachments

• image-358184582.jpg
    image-358184582.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 21
Back