Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Hmmm scales are not my friend. They're claiming 12:2:6 which is not true at all. Had a tiny & I mean tiny poo this morning. Think I just have to carry on & see how things are on Friday

Hopefully you will go to the loo properly soon. When I low carb i also get constipated which puts me off doing it.

Hope you've been to loo and your weigh in went well xx

Right day one of attempt two of 5:2 & it's all planned.... I'm actually looking forward to it after a huge gain but completely deserved so I'm not that bothered I have been horrific & in 10 days I've gained 7lbs but I've eaten everything in sight. I just want to get back to 11:7 then I'm stopping so a stone to go.

Onwards & downwards x

Ill e holding you to that haha!

Well day one 463 cals so although I'm hungry I'm happy! Tomorrow I plan a 1500 cal day which will be nice then fast day Wednesday. Am considering next week doing 4:3 but can't this week due to plans already made

Up day today & should come in around 1500 but I've been really hungry today, I'd eaten lunch by 1130!!! Looking forward to tea already lol

Loads of people do 500/ 2000 split, I think if you eat normally and just enjoy your day. Drink that water too :)

Back