Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

So hello 2012, you are gonna be my year! I am not gonna let anything stand in my way so watch out world the REAL me is on her way back!!!!

Being back at work makes it so much easier to stick to plan, not that I found it really hard but at work there aren't jelly tots in the cupboard & pretzels shouting eat me.. I haven't exercised today though, may grab 10 minutes on the bike when I get home.....

My husband goes back to work tomorrow which is almost the same thing. I find it easier when he isn't here, he eats constantly and never puts on an ounce.

KB

Have been sodding starving all day today!!!! No idea what that's all about, tried drinking loads of water but didn't work. I'd eaten lunch by 1130 so have already eaten my tea!!!! Need to get on the bike tonight. And hubby needs to take scales away tomorrow cos I don't like what they said this morning!!!!!

It's my totm and I've been starting the fridge prowl. I know by tomorrow I'll be ravenous :) going to have to plan something filling and low fat so I can keep munching :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
It's my totm and I've been starting the fridge prowl. I know by tomorrow I'll be ravenous :) going to have to plan something filling and low fat so I can keep munching :(

Make some soup hon, reckon I'm gonna have to x

Can see everyone making soup tonight x

I was hungry today too, think it is the wind!! Or me just forgetting about eating a proper lunch!!

I wa starving too today how odd!! Xx

Think my carrot lentil and tomato soup is in order tommorow

Mmm was thinking to make homemade haricot beans tomorrow, with homemade cottage cheese :)

Beans I've done but homemade cottage cheese? How?

Yum yum off to work with my tomatoe and red pepper soup... No sneaky peeps on the scales today x

toofatkat said:
Beans I've done but homemade cottage cheese? How?

Take pot of natural yogurt, 500ml and put in small sauce pan, add 300ml water mix with whisk and put on low heat - do not boil!! Once it looks like it might start boiling turn off and let cool.. Strain through a cheese cloth or paper towels.. To eat: put in bowl add wee bit salt and milk to consistency you like :) my OH likes melted butter on top and eats with toast when we have homemade beans..

Yay and it was yummy... Wots your recipe for leek and potatoe heheh x

Fab! Leek & potato is a bit of a chuck it actually,

3 litres of veg stock (using 2 x Knorr veg stock pot)
Red onion
3-4 leeks chopped
2 largish potatoes (jacket pot size)
Salt & pepper

Again boil it all up & blitz.........

Back