Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

toofatkat said:
Hey Kirsty have you noticed how we're the plateau queens? I'm not sure whether that's good or bad :( :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know gutted :( I wanna be the loser queen lol!

Well I suppose its better we're not alone - plus we're the oldies :( (been on here forever!) lol x

No its cos you are inspirational that instead of giving up & piling it all back on you both stuck with it & beat it!!!!! Love ya x

Lexie2005 said:
OMG do you all think I'm a strict matron type character?? I just know how you lot doing well helps me. Mis-behave is the exercise Queen & inspires me to exercise & Kat & Kirsty show me that when I hit the plateau I can get over it no matter how many weeks it takes. And the rest of you keep me smiling & motivated. Xx

Heck I exercise and eat too much - loose a little bit - exercise more loose inches but not much weight lol but if I can exercise my fat into muscle hey ho!!

Mis-behave said:
Heck I exercise and eat too much - loose a little bit - exercise more loose inches but not much weight lol but if I can exercise my fat into muscle hey ho!!

But it's not just about losing weight, you're getting fitter & changing shape & I'm sure feeling better about yourself x

Oh Lord I really am broken, too much exercise!!! Just got up off settee & whimpered lol! I just hope the scales are kind in the morning or I'm gonna cry!

A hot bath! Arnica cream on the sorest bits and bed :)

Mis-behave said:
A hot bath! Arnica cream on the sorest bits and bed :)

Sorry if tmi but am in the bath now! It helped last night so lets hope! I don't really have any sore bits I just ache massively

Ah ok so you need the full body massage with choc philadelphia OPPS sorry arnica cream ;)

I'm a big grump this morning, just 1lb for me this week (wish I'd not gone to Zumba again last night now). Will admit my water consumption not been good this week but that's all I can think of......

hun 1 pound is good. at least its not a gain. i feel like that when i have worked my ass off at the gym but i really do beleive our bodies are a week behind us. i bet you will have a better loss next week. keep up with zumba and maybe combine gym or swimming with it and u will defo see good results xx

1lb is a good loss. Keep going and think of the total figure you've lost not the weekly one

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When I was doing Zumba at the start (and was finding it hard work) it used to take 1-2 days afterwards to see the weight come off :)

hun 1 pound is good. at least its not a gain. i feel like that when i have worked my ass off at the gym but i really do beleive our bodies are a week behind us. i bet you will have a better loss next week. keep up with zumba and maybe combine gym or swimming with it and u will defo see good results xx

Would be great to be able to do that but unfortunately I am not a gym member as there isn't one nearby & with not driving its not do-able. The zumba classes I go to are at the local community centre.

Thanks Kat & MB! My hubby did say that 3/4 of the exercise I did this week was in 36 hours before weigh in & it may well not have shown as my body needs to catch up. We will see next week anyway x

Would be great to be able to do that but unfortunately I am not a gym member as there isn't one nearby & with not driving its not do-able. The zumba classes I go to are at the local community centre.

awwww thats a shame. but i remember u saying you go jogging and use your bike at home. so all that excersise will defo keep u losing weight x

Hmmm I went jogging twice (need to start c25k again this week) & exercise bike has a new home with my inlaws! It's Zumba, bokwa, walking & wii related exercise now but I'll get there x

Hmmm I went jogging twice (need to start c25k again this week) & exercise bike has a new home with my inlaws! It's Zumba, bokwa, walking & wii related exercise now but I'll get there x

well even doing those excersise's will make a diffrence . I wish i had a excersise bike at home. wud use it while watching eastenders or something lol. and yes u will get there hon. your doing great and u must feel so much better x

what on earth is bokwa?

You'l find out when you come to the Thursday night zumba class. It is based on South African dance & burns 1000 calories an hour!!!!!

I feel so much better today, yesterday was a blip & I really wanted to think sod the diet & eat stuff I shouldn't but I managed not to, hardest day so far for me though. I can't let something as silly as not losing as much weight as I wanted to this week break me. It hasn't & I just have to look in the mirror to see this journey is so worth while.....

You'l find out when you come to the Thursday night zumba class. It is based on South African dance & burns 1000 calories an hour!!!!!

I just have to look in the mirror to see this journey is so worth while.....

thats exactly what i do. no choc or crisps can make u feel that good x

Back