Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

So just realised its 4 months today since this journey began. So how's it been & what have I achieved....

It's been good, not saying there haven't been temptations but I'm proud to say I've resisted. If you'd have said to me when i started that I'd be 47lbs lighter at this point I don't think I'd have believed you, I don't think anyone would. I've dropped 2-3 dress sizes depending on what it is & I've got so much more energy, discovered a love for Zumba and have better skin than ever (just wish weight loss made the wrinkles go too!). I've also had the most amazing support from you ladies & gents which has made all the difference!

So if anyone reading this wonders if this can be done I promise if I can do this anyone can! I'm nearly half way there now & can see that light at the end of what was a very long tunnel 4 months ago x

Inspirational words. Thank you :)
We are all on this journey together xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yes you are doing amazing! And I don't think I would be trying so hard if you had not been here for support and thinspiration :)

Well big decision made today. I've spent the last 2 weeks hungry & not losing much so I decided to up my calories. It only went down 80 calories but that made a huge difference & I will probably only eat that many more most days but saying I only want to lose 1lb a week has given me 250 more to play with....

I've not had a xen now since last Thursday & I've been ok. I still have them so if I get tempted I'll pop one.

Let's see how this goes......

Good luck Lexie . Must admit I hardly take any now, mainly because I don't want to run out but I had got to the stage of mostly just evening meals with xen and then not always if it was particularly low fat

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are you feeling better?

Yes thanks lovely, I was ok by yesterday mid-morning. I honestly think it was the smell of oil in the car - so strange!!!!!

Been to the continental market today & resisted it all, Conal had pizza & a strawberry meringue. Mum had a lemon tart & hubby had lots of cake samples. Almost had an ostrich burger but came home & had a warburton square wrap pizza with no cheese instead & it was yum!

Ostrich is nice . Try it if you get chance. It's the lowest fat meat there is

toofatkat said:
Ostrich is nice . Try it if you get chance. It's the lowest fat meat there is

Is it really?! Hmm think I'd still pass don't like the idea of it lol I'll stick to chicken pig and cow lol(that's all I eat lol) x

wow wow wow what an amazing lady you are! congratulations on such an amazing loss! that is sooo much inspiration for me especially in my 1st week! just WOW! and good luck with your next steps! x

Well big decision made today. I've spent the last 2 weeks hungry & not losing much so I decided to up my calories. It only went down 80 calories but that made a huge difference & I will probably only eat that many more most days but saying I only want to lose 1lb a week has given me 250 more to play with....

I've not had a xen now since last Thursday & I've been ok. I still have them so if I get tempted I'll pop one.

Let's see how this goes......

I understand what your saying there lexie . i too was a lil dissopointed that i only had a 10 pound loss this month (my fella says i will never be happy) but ive worked my ass off and even eating between 1000 to 1200 calories. im gonna try ww for a month and see how it goes. well done for not having xen. I said i was gonna stop but last night after my dinner i felt i just had to pop the pill (even tho my dinner was low fat. think it might be a psycological thing going in my head xx

Well today is the most amazing day for me so far. About every 6 weeks I have a trying on session. When I started 5 months ago I had 15 pairs of my trousers in my warbrobe with labels still on that I've bought over 10 years that I was gonna slim in to (you all know you have something!!!) & that's now only 6 pairs I don't fit in so although my loss over that past 6 weeks has only been 10lbs I've clearly changed shape massively - thank you Zumba!!!!! Some of the trousers that fit I've not worn for 8-9 years & although I'm sure I weigh more than I did when I got married I'm clearly a better shape. I used to have one pair of jeans & 2 pairs of trousers to chose from to wear, today I have 2 pairs of jeans & 8 pairs of trousers!!!!!

thats amazing lexie. u must be so proud of yourself. i also have clothes that i dont fit into yet . still got that purple silk dress that is a bit tight. hoping to get into it propley by june . where has most of your weight come off. for me its my bum. tummy and middle xx

Back