Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

At least it wasn't a gain hey & this week will have loads of exercise so hoping for a good loss next week.... Had a fantastic walk with a friend this morning, out for an hour walked up a hill & back down, got home pumped so did 10 minutes aerobics then decided not to do too much as am exercising again tonight with a friend - well if we don't gossip instead lol! Am so close to being 13 stone something I just want to see it before I go away at the end of the month!

Good luck getting into the 13's, you should do it cos you're so close it's touching distance! I'm desperate to get into the 13's before my hols in August, I think if I get down to around 13 and a half to 13,10 I should be a 16 then.

If it's totm time then that definatly affects weight loss, also sometimes as your body tones up with exercise muscle is supposed to be slightly heavier so even if you don't show a loss on the scales I'm sure you have in inches xxx

Wow! Just took a look at your photos, very clear to see how much weight you've lost. I'm going to try and dig out some of me pre diet and take some as I go along now so I can look back at them on harder days, great idea

xAlisonx said:
Wow! Just took a look at your photos, very clear to see how much weight you've lost. I'm going to try and dig out some of me pre diet and take some as I go along now so I can look back at them on harder days, great idea

Thanks hon, I do the same when I'm having a bad day I look at them & it helps a lot!

Thanks hon, I do the same when I'm having a bad day I look at them & it helps a lot!

I've sorted out a really awful one of myself from before my diet that clearly shows the weight I was carrying. I had to dig deep as I just used to delete the worst ones in the past and then facebook the more 'forgiving' photos. Going to get hubby to photo me in the next few days and then again in a few weeks. I've decided to donate all my biggest clothes to charity now apart from my biggest work trousers that I used to wear all the time. Going to keep those as a reminder too and try them on periodically to show myself how far I've come.

xAlisonx said:
I've sorted out a really awful one of myself from before my diet that clearly shows the weight I was carrying. I had to dig deep as I just used to delete the worst ones in the past and then facebook the more 'forgiving' photos. Going to get hubby to photo me in the next few days and then again in a few weeks. I've decided to donate all my biggest clothes to charity now apart from my biggest work trousers that I used to wear all the time. Going to keep those as a reminder too and try them on periodically to show myself how far I've come.

I've kept one pair of trousers everything else goes as it gets too big - don't want an excuse to gain again!!!

Stressing a bit about wi, am due on tomorrow so hoping it arrives on time so I'm not retaining. Am hoping that was the reason for my sts last week

1.2lb off this week which considering totm hasn't arrived & I could be with a really big poo (sorry tmi lol) I really didn't think I'd lost. An now 0.6lb away from my four & a half stone award & 1.7lbs away from that 13 at the beginning. Really would love to see that next week but now I have mfp set up to only lose 1lb a week I can't really expect more & I'm not prepared to try & manage on 1260 a day, makes me too hungry & I don't want to be miserable..... Onwards & downwards

That still good :) its a downwards movement.. And as you say a "poo" away lol

Well totm has arrived, was just about to put pale green combats on so grateful it arrived before I did that - jeans it is then lol

Weighed in early as am out tonight & don't want alcohol to affect result in the morning....... 2lb off which means 13:13:6 I don't care what the end numbers say I have a 13!!!!! Also it means that from my very biggest this time last year it's 5 stone less & 4 stone 8lb of that since October. I'm just so so happy & have to bottle this feeling....

Last edited:
Well done Hun, I'm really pleased for you

Well a zumba class al fresco tonight as the floor in the hall was slippery for some reason, was such a laugh!!! Tomorrow night I attempt kick boxing for the first time, have been warned I may not be able to walk the next day.... Hmmm does this sound like a daft idea to anyone else????

That's brilliant! Kick boxing is really a good workout! Have done a few way back when I belonged to a gym and was not married with children lol really works your legs :)

The kick boxing didn't happen as friend pulled out so I went to a Bollywood dance class with another friend, was fab!!!

Back