Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Lexie2005 said:
The kick boxing didn't happen as friend pulled out so I went to a Bollywood dance class with another friend, was fab!!!

That sounds a very interesting class :)

I wanna do Bollywood I love it! Did you have fun?! Xx

Bollywood was fab, wanna go again but not sure I can as I run with a friend normally on a Wednesday....

Lost another 2.4lbs this week which makes me 13st 11.2lbs but I can't see that even with a holiday next week it'll ever go back up to a 14. The only naughty I have planned on holiday is fish & chips from a lovely little chippy in swannage we always go to.... Am a very happy Lexie

Hi Lexie, wow you're doing amazing! Are you going on hols during the half term week? I'm off to Hemsby, Great Yarmouth. Haven't told the kiddies yet - keeping it as a surprise x

xAlisonx said:
Hi Lexie, wow you're doing amazing! Are you going on hols during the half term week? I'm off to Hemsby, Great Yarmouth. Haven't told the kiddies yet - keeping it as a surprise x

We go away this coming Wednesday, school have agreed to us taking our son out for 3 days, I don't normally do it but we didn't get a holiday last year & so decided to get away when we could & hubby couldn't get half term off. I can't wait to get away!!!

It's cheaper when it's not half term, where are you off too?

We go away this coming Wednesday, school have agreed to us taking our son out for 3 days, I don't normally do it but we didn't get a holiday last year & so decided to get away when we could & hubby couldn't get half term off. I can't wait to get away!!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday and the weather's kind to you x

Hope you have a great holiday! I go away on Saturday for a week.

Can't imagine how I'll do but I'm going to try and plan as much as possible tomorrow!

We are having a lovely time so far! I didn't sleep too well last night but that was sons bed creaking!!!

Treated myself to the chip butty I always said I was gonna have last night, it was good!!!! I was so bloated & full all night though. Going to the Carvery in our hotel tomorrow for tea, saw people at it last night it looked lovely!!!! Hoping there is lots of veg that I can fill up on so I resist the Yorkshire puddings which were clearly home made!!!

Last edited:
With your brand of will power that should be no problem. Carverys are great, lots of lean meat and veg, pick and choose what suits. Enjoy, I'm jealous!

KB x

KittyBling said:
With your brand of will power that should be no problem. Carverys are great, lots of lean meat and veg, pick and choose what suits. Enjoy, I'm jealous!

KB x

Hmmm nearly 1100 calories at the Carvery was maybe not so good & even though I never normally eat my exercise cals I have done some of them today but like Kat said I'm on holiday & it is my only holiday this year!!!!

Harvester tomorrow so will be fine there, simply chicken & lots of salad!

hey lexie hope your having a great holiday!! treat urself hon u desrve it. u have worked so hard for it! enjoy your holiday xx

Kayee said:
hey lexie hope your having a great holiday!! treat urself hon u desrve it. u have worked so hard for it! enjoy your holiday xx

Having an amazing time but feel spectacularly off the wagon today & feel really awful about it!!!! Oh well tomorrow is another day x

So get back on it then, you know how. One day in all the many you've managed is not the end of the world, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Good luck,

KB x

KittyBling said:
So get back on it then, you know how. One day in all the many you've managed is not the end of the world, pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep going. Good luck,

KB x

Oh I will don't worry, am just cross with myself & the worst of it is I didn't even bloody enjoy it it was just the naughty side of me thinking I would!

Don't you hate it when you don't even enjoy it!! Good that your having nice time! I'm sure that once your home again you will back in the driving seat.. Relax and enjoy yourself - be mindful of quantity and quality of what you feel like eating.. Having a little of what you feel like / want is ok as it is short term - long term you know what you are doing :)

(said me who's being dragged under/ behind the wagon in disgrace)

Back