Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

hey lexie hope your feeling alot better soon . your looking really well in your photo! your doing so well. hope your lil one feels alot better soon xxx

Kayee said:
hey lexie hope your feeling alot better soon . your looking really well in your photo! your doing so well. hope your lil one feels alot better soon xxx

Ah thanks babe, little man has gone back to school today & I think antibiotics have started to kick in as I'm feeling quite a lot better today & even feel slightly hungry.....,,

Am gonna have to put laptop on so I can see your avitar better as I can't see it on my phone it's too small!!

Not recording my weigh in tomorrow as when I checked this morning it was over 7lbs which I know is only because I have been ill & I know it will mainly go back on & I don't want to show a gain next week so although I will weigh tomorrow (cos I can't resist) but I won't record it on my trackers or MFP & will get weighed on Friday 22nd

That really shows how much you loose when your sick (eating nothing!) i think your right to wait as i think you will see how quick it goes back on, once your eating and drinking again..

My mum gave herself food poisoning, she had it for almost 2 weeks - Needed hospital treatment for dehydration etc (was very serious) But afterwards she weighed herself and had lost almost 2 stone!! She was so happy!! Then she started back on the wine (1-2 bottles every night) and eating and gained it all back!! She is now miserable about gaining back the 2 stone she lost while sick! Everybody explained she would gain it back - she didn't believe them!! It's been almost a year and she still talks about how she gained 2 stone so quickly ..

Wow that dress looks loads better on you than me :) your looking fab!!

Right so no official weigh in recorded today as it wouldn't be real due to being ill, did weigh in though & it was lovely to see a 6.8lb loss - almost worth being ill rofl! It made me 13st 4lb which woudl be amazing but I know next week it will say higher than that so have to ignore that I saw it today & just think I will do my hardest this week to have below 13st 7lb next week (was 13st 11lbs at last official weigh in)

i cant wait to be in the 13's. then i want to be in the 12's . your doing so well lexie . what size clothes are u now? xx

I know exactly what you mean Lexie, each stage I've been desperate to get into the next stone down. It's the best thing for me too, when I started the thought of going from over 17 stone to hopefully just under 10 would have been too daunting but focussing on the next one down really helps me. I'm really hoping I'll be around 13, 10 before I go to Majorca, I should be a really comfy 16 then (top and bottom) at the mo I'm a nice 16 on top and more of an 18 for trousers which is a pain. I'm sure I'll put some back on as I'm all inclusive but when I get back I'll jump straight back into it again and hopefully shift the rest.

Kayee said:
i cant wait to be in the 13's. then i want to be in the 12's . your doing so well lexie . what size clothes are u now? xx

See the strange thing is I'm still wearing a 20 bottom, I maybe can get in an 18 I haven't tried. I am an 18 top half now. Have 4 dresses that are 18s but it's my legs where I carry my weight....

Remember I've got those 18's black work trousers for you. Although you may need to shorten them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Official weigh in tomorrow, am nervous as anything as Lord knows what my body has done this week after being poorly last week, for all I know I may have gained it all back....

Lexie2005 said:
Official weigh in tomorrow, am nervous as anything as Lord knows what my body has done this week after being poorly last week, for all I know I may have gained it all back....

Will be interesting to see how you have done :) I'm sure you will have a good loss this week your dairy has looked good.

Well this morning the scales say 188.4lbs (13 6.4) so that is 4.8lbs lower than 2 weeks ago, if I'm honest I kinda hoped for lower but I've done No exercise at all not even really much walking so I should be happy. On the plus side I'm nearer to 13 than 14 now......

Back