Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well this morning the scales say 188.4lbs (13 6.4) so that is 4.8lbs lower than 2 weeks ago, if I'm honest I kinda hoped for lower but I've done No exercise at all not even really much walking so I should be happy. On the plus side I'm nearer to 13 than 14 now......

thats great news lexie. and u shud defo be happy that u had a loss when u havent done much excersise. i too have been out of the gym and havent weighed myself in 3 weeks now and im dreading it . ive done a bit of swimming and a little walking but nothing really compared to what i have been doing usually. think im gonna weigh myself on monday or just wait to friday then that will be 4 weeks since i weighed myself x

Thanks girls..... I was worried as last week I showed a 6.8b loss but that was from being ill & not eating for 5 days so had no idea what would happen when I started eating again, it means I actually gained 2lbs this week from last week but the loss last week wasn't real.

I have to admit I am finding it hard at the minute, I suppose after being naughty on my holiday it showed my naughty side what she still really loved, it made me realise more than ever that this really is a lifelong change not just a diet, I thought I knew that but I now wonder if I really did. Was tempted to "celebrate" tonight with a pizza that I am in the lower 13s now but clever Kat made me realise that isn't sensible. Think I might have a chicken kebab though & half a pack of chips, that would still bring me within calories if I eat my exercise ones today which I never normally do. Will see how I feel later.........

I know that the last two & a half stone is going to be hard, oh my just realised that means I am over 2/3 of the way to what I wanted to lose.... Now that makes me proud & not want to eat rubbish.....

Whoop whoop xxx

Ah that's not good! Have some more veg at dinner lol a whole cabbage is better than a 1/4 of a cabbage :)

Mis-behave said:
Ah that's not good! Have some more veg at dinner lol a whole cabbage is better than a 1/4 of a cabbage :)

A whole cabbage, i'd be farting for England & would likely end up divorced!!!!!!! Seriously I couldn't eat a whole cabbage & how would it be better it's 4 times the calories....

What I mean is that your day looked a bit lacking in the green stuff :) and I know you love sprouts and a cabbage is just a large sprout :)

Mis-behave said:
What I mean is that your day looked a bit lacking in the green stuff :) and I know you love sprouts and a cabbage is just a large sprout :)

I love green veg & if I'm at home I have it but I was at work 12-10..... Should be having green veg tonight but oh goodness I could never eat a whole cabbage

I like the "baby" whole cabbages roasted in the oven 30mins before end of cooking roast dinners

In the past I think I've eaten 1/2 a med sized cabbage - was so hungry before dinner and had been told to increase my veg by my consultant - was doing Jenny.craig a good few years ago.. Phew! Did I pong lol but it did cure my hunger.. Yummy with horseradish sauce :)

i hated these pills, made me literally pass orange oil! yuk!x

ChrissyRiley said:

Hi if you had followed the rules of the tablets, which is - 5g total fat or less per 100g you would not have had the orange oil, as that normally only happens when you eat over the fat allowance. Follow the rules of the tablets and they really help you change your eating habits, and loose weight 1/3 faster than without them. It's just a shame that they are out of stock at the moment!

ChrissyRiley said:

They worked brilliantly for me when I was on them (about 4 months) & as MB says if you eat within the rules it won't happen, didn't to me once. They aren't magic pills, designed to get you in the right habits....

god i remember the days when i was eating 800 to 1000 calories a day. i couldnt do that now. im defo a 1300 calories a day girl . sometimes i go a lil bit over sometimes i go a bit under. just depends on the day really. r u still doing zumba lexie? xx

Kayee said:
god i remember the days when i was eating 800 to 1000 calories a day. i couldnt do that now. im defo a 1300 calories a day girl . sometimes i go a lil bit over sometimes i go a bit under. just depends on the day really. r u still doing zumba lexie? xx

Hi lovely, yeah still zumbaing, hadn't been for 2 weeks cos of a chest infection but went back last night - ouch it hurt lol!

So...... A gain...... 3.6lb & I honestly have no idea how or why..... Apart from my holiday this is the only time I've gained & I can't believe how much it's upset me. Feel like i've now wasted a month..... No birthday weekend off plan for me that's for sure & don't think I'll even have Monday off. I genuinely don't understand it & am so so upset

Back