Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Have just been reading bob harpers "the skinny rules" and says its ok to weigh daily as long as you can face the truth of what the scales say..

Good luck, I'm sure your have a loss, you did loads walking and you've been good rest of week :) water water water water ;)

Glad the scales were kind to you, it can be really disheartening when youhave an unexpected gain. Good for you.

Thanks honey, I am feeling much better now, it just upset me so much to get a gain that wasn't warranted. I am now aiming "low" & have that 12 stone something as my target

I had a real lightbulb moment today... I have recently been given quite a lot of handmedown trousers & skirts in a size 18 that fitted & so have bought a few more bits (ok quite a lot of bits) on eBay & they have fitted to & today I realised that no its not that they are big 18s I really am a size 18 now. It is an amazing feeling & I am so so happy about it. I am now thinking that with another 2 stone 8lbs to go to get to my target weight I may actually end up smaller than the 16 I thought I would be & may be a 14, that would be the smallest I have been since I was 21. I suppose time will tell.....

Lexie2005 said:
I had a real lightbulb moment today... I have recently been given quite a lot of handmedown trousers & skirts in a size 18 that fitted & so have bought a few more bits (ok quite a lot of bits) on eBay & they have fitted to & today I realised that no its not that they are big 18s I really am a size 18 now. It is an amazing feeling & I am so so happy about it. I am now thinking that with another 2 stone 8lbs to go to get to my target weight I may actually end up smaller than the 16 I thought I would be & may be a 14, that would be the smallest I have been since I was 21. I suppose time will tell.....

Yay for you x :)

Well I've weighed in every other day since Friday & these are the results.... Official weigh in tomorrow, hope it's something similar!

Friday 190.2
Sunday 188.6
Tuesday 188.0
Thursday 186.8

I think it's kept me really motivated & I've had the best week sticking to it wise for a couple of months but the danger is for me if it'd said higher today than Tuesday I'd have been completely fed up & blown it.... Well let's see what tomorrow brings shall we....

Last edited:
The down ward trend is looking good! Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings :)

I've been going down as well this week, so as long as today is a good day I will be fine :) for WI tomorrow, Been drinking more water, and no real carbs after lunch, and nothing after 8pm ., :)

Lets hope the scales behave themselves tomorrow and show you the loss you deserve - its looking good though!

Lexie2005 said:
Yeah that'd make me 4.9lbs away from being 12 something..... Lordy how exciting lol

I am soooo excited for you.. Can't wait to be be there myself... Just hoping I see that magic 13 number soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LisaM1977 said:
I am soooo excited for you.. Can't wait to be be there myself... Just hoping I see that magic 13 number soon :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure you will honey x

Hmmm hope I've not just sabotaged the weigh in tomorrow. We were running late as hubby had an important phone call from his boss which left us stuck in the car for 15 minutes so decided to treat the boy to sausage & chips from the chippy & I stole 1/4 of the bag (hubby agrees that's all it was) & a 63 cal slice of bread..... I'm not over my cals but still a bit cross I did it.....

Hot chips are so hard to resist, specially in a car! Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure (hoping) you will be fine :) have a big bowl of veg to combat it :)

Lexie2005 said:
Hmmm hope I've not just sabotaged the weigh in tomorrow. We were running late as hubby had an important phone call from his boss which left us stuck in the car for 15 minutes so decided to treat the boy to sausage & chips from the chippy & I stole 1/4 of the bag (hubby agrees that's all it was) & a 63 cal slice of bread..... I'm not over my cals but still a bit cross I did it.....

I think you will be ok Hun x

Mis-behave said:
Hot chips are so hard to resist, specially in a car! Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure (hoping) you will be fine :) have a big bowl of veg to combat it :)

I didn't have them in the car else I'd have had more I'm sure.....

I'm so nervous cos I liked what it said this morning & would love it to still say that tomorrow & don't think it will....

Back