Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well bloody hell weighed in the same as yesterday 186.8 so I've lost 3.4lb this week. Can't remember my last big loss like that but I'm certainly not gonna complain lol! So much closer to that 12 now.....

Lexie2005 said:
Well bloody hell weighed in the same as yesterday 186.8 so I've lost 3.4lb this week. Can't remember my last big loss like that but I'm certainly not gonna complain lol! So much closer to that 12 now.....

Yay.... Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just thought by the time i come back your be way into your 12's ! It's going to be strange on coming on here lol

No prob, will have a lot of reading to do lol

Have measured myself this afternoon, first time since April & was pleased to see another 8" gone, made up in the following way

Waist - lost 1.5" making a total of 7.5"

Round bust - lost 1.5" again making a total of 7.5"

Under bust - lost 2" making a total of 3.5"

Hips - lost 2" making a total of 11.5" - yes really!!!!

Right thigh - lost 1/2" making a total of 1.5"

Left thigh - lost 1/2" making a total of 2.5"

So total inches lost since I started is 34" which is nearly 3ft - how horrendous is it to think I used to carry 3ft more body than I now do!!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Have measured myself this afternoon, first time since April & was pleased to see another 8" gone, made up in the following way

So total inches lost since I started is 34" which is nearly 3ft - how horrendous is it to think I used to carry 3ft more body than I now do!!!!!

Wow, that's amazing you must be really happy x x

Wow that is very good losses! Well done you!

:0clapper:That's an amazing achievement! That's got to be more than half your height!

Thanks Kayee honey, ditto!

I was just looking on a bmi calculator to see when I will just be overweight not obese & its 12st 2lbs so over another stone to go but I would like to think I can be there by Christmas..... My first Christmas not obese for about 15 years I reckon....

Am having a kebab for tea tonight but a chicken breast meat one & no chips, actually I may cook some oven chips to go with it as I will have enough cals left.

I am wondering if the berries & lots of chicken were the reason for my great loss last week & am thinking I may try the same again this week although to be fair I could happily live on chicken & berries.... I think I will give it a go & see what happens. I also will have done 2 zumba classes as I used to in the week as one last night & again on Tuesday then she is on holiday for 2 weeks so need to see if I can find another class that fits in with Dans gym & footy committments

Oops, clicked on send too soon there, lol. Well done on both the weight and inch loss, Lexie! I wish I'd taken measurements before I started, I just know it's about 5 clothes sizes. I've been looking at how much I still need to lose before "just" being overweight too - for me, at 5'8" it's 14 stone 7lbs, so about 1.5 stone to go - could be something for me to aim for by Christmas. xx

Well decided after last week when I weighed in every other day & not seeing any fluctuations as it went down every time I weighed that I would weigh in daily this week, am hoping that if I see an increase which to be honest I am expecting to see at some point that I won't think "sod this". I am having another week of mainly white meat & fish with lots of berries & cherries again as that seemed to work for me last week... So up to now here it is, will record all of them on here so they are easier for me to read;

Friday official weigh in was 186.8
Saturday weigh in was 185.8
Sunday weigh in was 185.0
Monday weigh in 185.6
Tuesday weigh in 186.0
Wednesday weigh in 185.2
Thursday weigh in 185.0

So a 1.8lb loss in the first 2 days which is massive, I can't see that it is actually possible to lose that much that quickly & am expecting it may go up but would be nice to think I could see 185.0 again at the end of the week.....

Last edited:
Have joined the gym tonight. It's just a basic gym with no classes but at 12 quid a month you can hardly complain can you!!! I've joined with a friend & the plan is that we still Zumba on a Tueaday night, then gym will be Wednesday night, Friday day in term time (night time in holidays) then I will try & get at the weekend or a Monday morning before work... Am nervous but excited, this is the next step in my journey. Bingo wings be warned you will soon be disappearing so make the most of the wobbling!!!!

What a good thing to do! And £12 bargain :)

Back