Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

So the fluctuations continue, am back up to 186.0 today so I have put on 1lb of what I had lost 2 days in, I am not worried though as am hoping it will come down again & if it doesn't I had a really really good loss last week.

I found out today that our Christmas Do has been booked for Saturday 1st December so I have set myself a challenge to weigh 12 stone which is a smidge under 1 stone 5lb away which I think is do-able. I want a little black dress as opposed to the size 26 not so little black dress I wore last year!

Worked extra hard at Zumba tonight and hope that will bring my weight back down to what I was on Sunday when I weighed in. Am hoping I may get to the gym for the first time tomorrow night depending on whether I can get there or not

Ooh little black dress shopping .... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slinky black dress shopping..you are going to look and feel fabulous :)

Fingers crossed for you hunni x

Lexie2005 said:
Yes I need you & my other partner in crime the delightful MizKirsty to help me.....

I agree this sounds like soooo much fun! We will arrange a date in advance that I can book off! Xx

So today back to 185.0 so back to what I was 2 days in, I wonder if that's a pattern that whatever I weigh 2 days in is what I'll be at weigh in, might watch that..... If I can lose another 0.2lb today that will take me down 2lbs from last week which is be thrilled with. Gym tomorrow night excited & nervous all at the same time!

Yay fingers crossed hun :)

My husbands work always have a black tie do every year and I have had a monsoon dress sitting in my wardrobe for about 2 years waiting for me to slim into it. Its a size 14 and I know it will suit me as I orginally bought it in a size 18 3 years ago for the same event but decided that size 18 and strapless didn't go together so I took the 18 back and then I saw the size 14 on Ebay months later and bought it.

I am determined to fit into this dress for the party, as long as i lose another 1.5 stone by the 15th December then i will be fine!!!

We will be looking slim and fabulous for our christmas parties!!!

SarahB said:
My husbands work always have a black tie do every year and I have had a monsoon dress sitting in my wardrobe for about 2 years waiting for me to slim into it. Its a size 14 and I know it will suit me as I orginally bought it in a size 18 3 years ago for the same event but decided that size 18 and strapless didn't go together so I took the 18 back and then I saw the size 14 on Ebay months later and bought it.

I am determined to fit into this dress for the party, as long as i lose another 1.5 stone by the 15th December then i will be fine!!!

We will be looking slim and fabulous for our christmas parties!!!

I'm sure you'll do it too honey, I'm hoping mine will be a 16 & have to admit I do 18 & strapless, I'm doing it for the wedding!!!

Weigh in tomorrow, am excited & nervous, slightly different this week as I have weighed in every day so I'm hoping that I can have shifted another 0.2lb today so I've done 2lb this week. I've done 40 minutes of workout DVDs tonight, started with Jennifer Ellison west end workout but was getting so so confused 15 minutes in I changed it to Davina & did 25 minutes the bums & legs section, soooo hard but feel good for doing it. Gym induction tomorrow night, looking forward to it a lot. Conal has a party so may leave him there & go for a nice walk of its not raining!!!

Oh well I didn't shift that 0.2lb so a 1.8lb loss this week which I'm more than happy with after a good week last week it gives me 5.2lb in 2 weeks which is a lot more than I expect to lose this far in to my journey. Means I've lost 21lbs since Easter & hit my BH Challenge a few weeks early so that makes me happy. Gym tonight should be fun, this is the new me just 2st 3lbs left to shift..... Onwards & downwards

Please please please Lexie take your son to the right party at the right time this time please :)

toofatkat said:
Please please please Lexie take your son to the right party at the right time this time please :)

Yep trust me I'm double checked & I should be fine this time & regain my reputation as a super organised mummy lol

well done lexie you have lost so much, it has taken me ages to type it lol

Back