Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Thanks Tara, honest truth is money right now. Come new year I'll be back on nuts etc....

The scales said 11:8:6 this morning but I don't believe that as lowest I'd been so far this week was 11:10:6 but we'll see what tomorrow brings.....

I think Xmas is when all of us are short money wise.. But tesco's had a special buy 3 packs nuts and 3rd is free .. Almonds are not that expensive and a 100g bag should last a week? 5-10 almonds a day?

But your WI tomorrow should be good!! Wow 11:10 - and I'm hoping to hit the 12's this week or next :)

I'll have a look when I go on Monday, thanks!

Anyway OMG my scales say 11:7:4 & i have got on & off 5 times.... That's 3.6lb & I've only exercised once this week.... I don't get it but I'm gonna say thank you body!!!! Am now just over 1/2 stone from target. So so so happy this morning!

Lexie2005 said:

Anyway OMG my scales say 11:7:4 & i have got on & off 5 times.... That's 3.6lb & I've only exercised once this week.... I don't get it but I'm gonna say thank you body!!!! Am now just over 1/2 stone from target. So so so happy this morning!

Wowzers that's amazing Hun, well done x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wahoo!! Fantastic!!

wow well done Lexie :D half a stone from goal? thats amazing, you must feel great knowing that.

Oh Rachel I can't believe how it feels, I honestly feel like a different person, actually no I feel like the old me, just a shame the face doesn't agree lol! I genuinely wouldn't be here now without you lot & my agony aunts Kat & Kirsty who I drive mad I am sure but seriously who needs to go to a class & get weighed & be told how you are doing, we all know if we have stuck to it this week & most of us have scales but most importantly we have each other - ooh how soppy am I this morning lol x

i am sure you dont drive them mad at all lol, they are only glad to be there for you, as am i. Although i will admit i am useless at giving advice :D I agree why pay someone to telly you whether you have lost or gained, when you can get all the support you could possibly need for free right here. Hope fully this time next year i will be where you are now :D Do you need a tissue to wipe away your emotional tears ? your not soppy at all though, its been a big and emotional journey.

i am sure you dont drive them mad at all lol, they are only glad to be there for you, as am i. Although i will admit i am useless at giving advice :D I agree why pay someone to telly you whether you have lost or gained, when you can get all the support you could possibly need for free right here. Hope fully this time next year i will be where you are now :D Do you need a tissue to wipe away your emotional tears ? your not soppy at all though, its been a big and emotional journey.

Don't laugh, I have pmt & have had a few tears this morning lol

like i said you are entitled to shed a few tears :D I am a ***** with pmt lol, i get so moody and its generally safer for everyone to stay clear!! Really proud of you, i know i havent been around for all of your journey just the beginning and the end but hey i can still be proud :D

I'm so pleased for you Hun, you are so far on your journey, for me I find paying for a class worth it as I stick to it better when someone is weighing me, plus the support from the group I go to is fantastic and you can never get enough support xx

Thanks girls, had my friend over for tea tonight, she's at SW so I made the hairy dieters chilli which was lovely (have made it before but made it hotter tonight as Conal wasn't eating with us). She comes about once a fortnight & I've done the crispy chicken first time then the spag Bol last time. Ooh what for next time....

Had a good day today, new washing machine arrived so that's a major stress gone & have finally started Christmas shopping which I've been worrying about. I'm normally so organised but I've been rubbish this year....

Am working 4 hours tomorrow & it looks likely to be busy cos of the weather, oh well at least it's a short shift....

Lexie! I just found your diary and saw your amazing pics. You have come so far- how inspiring! I bet you feel amazing. Well done. X

What do you do Lexie? X

I work for the local water authority in the operations management centre, blocked sewer, burst water main I'm your girl lol!!!!

Thanks squishy, haven't put a photo on in a while, I am waiting til goal now then I'm hoping one of the mums from school sends me the fat photo of me from her daughters party as I only have the one of me & it's been used to death lol!

Cheers Rachel, honestly this washing machine has been a nightmare, been 2 weeks without one while arguing with British gas who I pay insurance to for it.... I was so excited to get one yesterday & one that doesn't sound like its about to take off in spin mode!!!!

Ah well lets hope today goes by quickly, I work in travel so tend to get effected by weather as well.. But not today, in London for conference and Xmas party :)

Ah well lets hope today goes by quickly, I work in travel so tend to get effected by weather as well.. But not today, in London for conference and Xmas party :)

Thanks honey yesterday was ok but they've already tried to call me in early today but I'm being mean & said no cos it's gonna be hell today & tomorrow (10 hour shift tomorrow) so I don't want to do an extra.....

Back