Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

All my weight is in my legs now, so I have no chance of skinnys fitting me any time soon!!!

Love shopping though.. I've not been into fat face for ages...

Didn't weigh in today as have been poorly, some
Sort of bug so think I'm gonna leave it til next week & hope they say something nice then.... They'd been fluctuating all week but not gone down lower than last Fridays so I think I'd probably have had a sts anyway.....

Am feeling a bit better tonight & I've managed to keep food in which is a bonus as I hate being sick!!!!

Get well soon!do take it easy cos some of those bugs seem to linger!we need you to fight it off n start keeping some order on the wagon!

I'm better! Yesterday was ok but still felt a bit eurgh. Am not gonna weigh til next Friday though as don't want scales to be all over the place...

I'm going to a kettle class on Friday night, was talking to the instructor yesterday & he says my wrist should be ok if I'm careful....

I'm better! Yesterday was ok but still felt a bit eurgh. Am not gonna weigh til next Friday though as don't want scales to be all over the place...

I'm going to a kettle class on Friday night, was talking to the instructor yesterday & he says my wrist should be ok if I'm careful....

Glad your feeling better!
My advise would be to take the class at your pace, stop if you need to and "breath"! Enjoy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad your feeling better Hun, I also have a question to ask you about Zumba, what did you wear on your feet? x

Wear trainers :)

I went to one class and a few new people came dressed like a night out heavy makeup extremely short skirts and heels - I was impressed that they did at least 1/4 if the class in heels and then took them off .. They were a mess by the end lol the following week came in t-shirt and joggers and trainers. Felt it bit sorry for them but they braved it out!

Aah thanks Tara, I have noticed there is a zumba class at the gym now, although need to work up the courage to go on my own x

Aah thanks Tara, I have noticed there is a zumba class at the gym now, although need to work up the courage to go on my own x

Lisa it's fab, I love it!!! And yes trainers are a must although when we flash mobbed at a wedding & did the jai ho routine I didn't break anything lol!

Lisa it's fab, I love it!!! And yes trainers are a must although when we flash mobbed at a wedding & did the jai ho routine I didn't break anything lol!

Might have a looksie, the class time is not rubbish tho its at 8pm I usually get home between 6-7pm so would it be ok to eat something light ? x

Did you go to the Kettlebell class?

Did you go to the Kettlebell class?

No I'm going a week on Friday, can't go this week as am at a school thing so gonna wait til I can go every week.....

Well I'm back & on track finally..... This is day 3 of being good so I'm happy, the scales are horrific but are coming down again. Absolutely petrified me how quickly they went up & how easily, didn't think I'd been that naughty to be honest but clearly I was.......

Anyway I'm about a stone from target now so may not get there for when I wanted but only for myself to blame xx

Well totm has arrived & my weight is going down so I'm happy.... Got a bit of a problem at work which is making me feel sick so don't feel much like eating this morning but will take some breakfast with me. Zumba tonight which will hopefully take some of my stress away....

Hope your problem at work resolves itself

Back