Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

I stopped having breakfast because it just makes me more hungry, lol. Same for me with porridge - doesn't fill me up at all! :) xx

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lexie, I don't know if you have tried lately but minimins is working properly on kindle! I'm using it to send this message!

Is it working on the Internet or as an app?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Totm has arrived & hopefully I'll stop resembling a 6 month pregnant person soon

My final ball gown arrived today cos even I think 7 is enough to chose from! She advertises it as a 14-16 so I didn't think it would go near but it does yay!!! Needs lifting on the shoulders & shortening so I think I'll leave this one for another do but it's beautiful

Attachments

• image-1751244890.jpg
    image-1751244890.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 29
That is lovely and I really like the colour - I'm sure it will look fab on too :)

It's a lovely colour Lexie, it's not too much effort to adjust it. Will you get someone to do it for you or can you do it yourself?

It's a lovely colour Lexie, it's not too much effort to adjust it. Will you get someone to do it for you or can you do it yourself?

Good Lord if I attempted it I'd look like I'd been in a slasher movie!!! I have a fab alteration lady I will take it to!

Well obviously this week looking like I wasn't losing weight was totm related as overnight I've lost 1.8lbs. Am still considerably higher than I want to be but I can cope with it if it will start to come down again. Was really scared I'd plateaued!

I'm there with you on the totm of the month thing... I feel horrid this,month and the scales are doing my head in!!!

sorry I've been missing in action of late. I just have been super busy and keeping my head just about above water in everything I have to do..

I'm there with you on the totm of the month thing... I feel horrid this,month and the scales are doing my head in!!!

sorry I've been missing in action of late. I just have been super busy and keeping my head just about above water in everything I have to do..

Hugs xx

Hugs back at you babes!! How are you ??

I'm ok just plodding..... I've just had something to keep me motivated though as hubby's work have just announced a massive Xmas do on 6th dec & last time I went to one I weighed 19st so I want to get back to 11:7 for that & wear the lbd I wore for my do last year. Paul McKenna from Monday once I'm back from my weekend in London.

I'm ok just plodding..... I've just had something to keep me motivated though as hubby's work have just announced a massive Xmas do on 6th dec & last time I went to one I weighed 19st so I want to get back to 11:7 for that & wear the lbd I wore for my do last year. Paul McKenna from Monday once I'm back from my weekend in London.

Ooh I have a big Xmas party on the 7th... I'd like to be well in the 11's ..
I know you will be back to that 11.7 when you focus you are a weight loss machine x x

Back