Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

My OH thinks its the weather changing .. My be he's right lol :)

You can do it :)

Wanna help me find my focus???? I don't know what is wrong with me

I'm hoping I find my focus and mojo when I get back off my course next Thursday !! Will let you know if I see yours x

Joking aside though, you need to try and visualise yourself in that lbd at the Xmas party :)

Looks like a couple of us have Christmas events to be looking good for. I have a black tie party on the 14th December to aim for.

I think quite a few of us are struggling at the moment and it has been quiet on here generally. Maybe it's just the back to school blues or the change in weather.

Well I've lost 1.4lb this week which I'm happy with as although I've not been horrendous I know I have been picking so it means I've got 13.4lbs to lose for the Christmas do in 12 weeks which is do-able.

It's funny wondering about this hypnosis thing cos although I've woken up not feeling hungry I also feel a bit bleurgh. The test will be when I do eat as my stomach capacity is meant to have shrunk so I won't be able to eat as much & I know that is a big part of my problem portion control.

That's great! Will be interesting to see how u think the band effects you :)

Please let us know how it goes, i have had hypnotherapy in the past to help me with my weight loss and it was no good for me.

Please let us know how it goes, i have had hypnotherapy in the past to help me with my weight loss and it was no good for me.

I did too & it cost me a lot of money but that wasn't a gastric band it was just hypnotherapy to lose weight & I wasn't in the right place at the time

Well so far so good. I'm only managing small things. About 250 cals & I'm satisfied.... Am in London this weekend so that will test it as normally eat my way round lol

Well did it again in the car on the way to "maintain" my hypnoband & all still ok. I am a bit hungry this morning but that's normal I'd say as yesterday was a low cal day, think I ended on around 1100 & had no problem turning down the white cookies Em had bought when we arrived at 9pm. So will see how today goes while I'm being a tourist x

Have been hungrier today but I think that's because of the walking & fresh air. Not sure i will manage to listen today but I feel I could do with it.....

I managed to listen but not that well as Conal woke up & he is in our room in London. It's weird cos it is meant to make me feel like I have a gastric band so I eat tiny portions but I am not sure it does that, they're not tiny but I'm not hungry between meals & I am not picking at things. I'm managing on around 1200 cals a day which I never do without feeling hungry & deprived. Maybe it works differently for different people. Wondering what the scales say & I know if I was at home I would have been on them.....

Can you "remove" the band at a later date if you don't want the restriction? That's always my concern with anything like that for me - that I'd like my eating to be restricted most of the time, but not permanently, lol. :) xx

Can you "remove" the band at a later date if you don't want the restriction? That's always my concern with anything like that for me - that I'd like my eating to be restricted most of the time, but not permanently, lol. :) xx

You can listen to it & it will adjust but I don't feel liking eating really small portions to be honest, first day I was but now they're just sensible & I've not been anything like as hungry as I have been for months & months & I do actually think I can get to 11 stone by Christmas (remind me of that if I have a bad week!!!) I just have to believe in myself

Back