Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

You can listen to it & it will adjust but I don't feel liking eating really small portions to be honest, first day I was but now they're just sensible & I've not been anything like as hungry as I have been for months & months & I do actually think I can get to 11 stone by Christmas (remind me of that if I have a bad week!!!) I just have to believe in myself

It sounds interesting , did you say you got it on amazon? x

Lexie2005 said:
You can listen to it & it will adjust but I don't feel liking eating really small portions to be honest, first day I was but now they're just sensible & I've not been anything like as hungry as I have been for months & months & I do actually think I can get to 11 stone by Christmas (remind me of that if I have a bad week!!!) I just have to believe in myself

Sounds interesting, might take a punt on it myself for the price - need to keep on the straight and narrow after my op, lol. Maybe I'll be lucky and find out my gallbladder actually weighs a stone though! ;) xx

I've ordered the Paul Mckenna! First paper book I've bought for years, lol. :) xx

Yay lets hope it works for you too. I certainly feel ok at the mo, normally by this time of night I'm in the kitchen nibbling but not even interested. I'm going to weigh tomorrow for first time since Friday & see what 3 days has brought or hopefully taken ;)

Yay lets hope it works for you too. I certainly feel ok at the mo, normally by this time of night I'm in the kitchen nibbling but not even interested. I'm going to weigh tomorrow for first time since Friday & see what 3 days has brought or hopefully taken ;)

I'll give it a go - I've used hypnosis recordings before for relaxation and stuff, so will look forward to seeing how this one works. :) xx

I should be on bloody commission!!! Anyway the good news is I'm 12:3:4 this morning which is 3lb down from Friday!!!! I know it may change during the week & even go up but if it can still be there for official weigh in on Friday I will be happy as that is the most I will have lost in a week in a long time.

Am a bit hungry today but breakfast was rushed & only 3 breakfast biscuits before the gym. I've just had a banana & may have a cup a soup

I should be on bloody commission!!! Anyway the good news is I'm 12:3:4 this morning which is 3lb down from Friday!!!! I know it may change during the week & even go up but if it can still be there for official weigh in on Friday I will be happy as that is the most I will have lost in a week in a long time.

Am a bit hungry today but breakfast was rushed & only 3 breakfast biscuits before the gym. I've just had a banana & may have a cup a soup

Lol, you should definitely get commission. They'll be selling out at this rate! That's great about the weight loss, hope that keeps up for you. :) xx

Still going well although I know I didn't eat as he recommends today but it just wasn't possible as meeting at work & then tea after zumba & I ate too quickly as I was so hungry but never mind I was well within cals. Scales were still 12:3:4 this morning so all's good'

Scales down another 0.6lb this morning, so now 12:2:8, am feeling soooo positive, good old paul McKenna, perhaps if he was my hubby I'd be a size 8

Back