Blue is my favourite colour..... Lexies journey

Well done!! X

Thanks ladies. I am hoping it comes down a bit over the weekend. I wonder if I'm retaining fluid from exercise as it's only come down 0.4lb since Sunday & I've exercised every day for an hour

Scales still the same this morning but that's ok. Will be a distinct lack of exercise & steps today as I'm at work 830-430 so will be sitting on my arse most of the day.... Not what I want on a Saturday but unfortunately I have to. Am gonna do chicken cordon bleu for tea with veg which I'm already looking forward to!

Sounds yummy x

Ended up cooking a curry instead saw a recipe in womens health & decided it looked good so did that. It was good but quite hot. My 7 year old ate it no problem though which was good. I really enjoyed it though. Going to give piloxing a try tomorrow it's a mixture between Pilates, boxing & dance, looks scary!!!!

Scales say 11:13:4 today so down 0.4lb. Not sure what I can do to move them any quicker, am guessing this is gonna start being a hard slog again. Think I thought I'd get back down to 11:10 quite easily as that is where I was first week of December but perhaps not. Oh well have to remain focused & just work as hard as I can

Piloxing looks like fun :) enjoy ! I'm sure once your body is used to your exercise routine it will let the water weight go from your muscles..

Piloxing was really hard but I reckon it will tone brilliantly as well as getting the old heart rate up with the cardio. My friend found it hard on her pelvic floor but luckily mine are ok!!! I sense I will really ache tomorrow though & I really need to improve my balance that's for sure cos I was wobbling all over the place at times

After watching the videos - it looks a good work out .. Maybe they have a class down my way :) A good soak should do u wonders

God damn scales!!! Back to 11:13:8 this morning but certain muscles ache like mad especially my bum so I must be retaining water or something. My mum said last night she doesn't think I should be eating as low as 1200 cals & low carb. Am going to give it another week & if it's not coming down up my cals a bit see if that makes a difference. I'm certainly in a grump today

God damn scales!!! Back to 11:13:8 this morning but certain muscles ache like mad especially my bum so I must be retaining water or something. My mum said last night she doesn't think I should be eating as low as 1200 cals & low carb. Am going to give it another week & if it's not coming down up my cals a bit see if that makes a difference. I'm certainly in a grump today

You are still in the 11's tho :)
Drink drink drink, flush , flush, flush for you x x

Back