Blue Nails!

Thanks guys, I'm putting it down to poor circulation too, just it's worse now lol. Can't wait, got first weigh in at 13.00, desperate to know! You can do it Nina and you'll be gorgeous for your wedding! Just stick with all of us, we'll keep you going :D

My toe nails were lilac the other night!! I suffer with poor circulation and either my feet or my hands go blue regularly! Quite funny to watch them change colour!

Since SS'ing this has become worse and I am always cold...but I put an extra layer on ans sit there like a yeti!

Hi Nessie & Sue
I have started today and can see we all have similar stats. I am 12s 2lbs naked first thing in the morning but weighed in today, wearing jeans etc, with the CDC at 12s 7.5lbs (I am 5ft 5). I'll probably set up my tracker using my own scales. I can see you are both aiming for good quick losses. My CDC says I could lose 7lbs in a week but I just can't see it myself. Would love love love to lose 2st by Xmas. Will stick to it and hope.
x

Hi Nessie & Sue
I have started today and can see we all have similar stats. I am 12s 2lbs naked first thing in the morning but weighed in today, wearing jeans etc, with the CDC at 12s 7.5lbs (I am 5ft 5). I'll probably set up my tracker using my own scales. I can see you are both aiming for good quick losses. My CDC says I could lose 7lbs in a week but I just can't see it myself. Would love love love to lose 2st by Xmas. Will stick to it and hope.
x

Hey K-nine, yeah we're pretty similar, had first weigh in and only lost 4lbs :( Had period this week tho and CDC says that affects weight lose, makes you hold water. Never mind though plan to be either 12st or under next week. Is this your first time on CD?

HEY K NINE. i lost 3 lb first week and 5 lb the second, got dispondant and pigged out , have started again and my scales are going down !!!! we are aiming for about 2 1/2 stone , we could drop 2 stone by xmas .... from a 16 to a 14 at least ... what a xmas pressie.
nessie my cdc said to me she expected my weight loss to be around the 5 lb mark for 1st week ss. a lot of people on here are losing more weight than us so will usually have a bigger first week drop. i was disappointed but am going to continue now im back in ketosis. everyone will differ slightly but 4 lb is a huge achievement. at that rate theirs your stone plus a bit in a month.

HEY K NINE. i lost 3 lb first week and 5 lb the second, got dispondant and pigged out , have started again and my scales are going down !!!! we are aiming for about 2 1/2 stone , we could drop 2 stone by xmas .... from a 16 to a 14 at least ... what a xmas pressie.
nessie my cdc said to me she expected my weight loss to be around the 5 lb mark for 1st week ss. a lot of people on here are losing more weight than us so will usually have a bigger first week drop. i was disappointed but am going to continue now im back in ketosis. everyone will differ slightly but 4 lb is a huge achievement. at that rate theirs your stone plus a bit in a month.
Good point Sue :) If I lose 4lbs a week it's not so bad really, want more than that but starting to feel better bout it, thanks!

Hi Nessie & Sue,
Yes, this is my first time. Not looking forward to cooking dinner for DH tonight! I'm hungry but not as hungry as I thought I would be. Expected I would want to chew my own hand off by now.

I would imagine that the more you have to lose, the greater the speed it comes off so I'm not expecting miracles. I think 4lbs is a good weight losss in a week & 8lbs in a fortnight is great. If I could lose a stone it would probably mean 14s for me in some shops. Just don't want to be a 16 any more. Want to look sexy by xmas!
x

Stick with it k-nine, the hunger goes and it gets easier to be around people with food etc and even to make it, I haven't sat at the table with my family yet but will in time maybe apart from that I'm not tempted. Drinking 4 ltrs certainly helps! You're too busy running to the loo to think about food! Good luck this week, get yourself some sticks to pee on to see when your in ketosis and when your in it you wont want to come out of it!

Back