Blueberry Drop Scones

Had a thought. You could use this recipe for normal crepe style pancakes if you know what I mean? Would just need some extra milk to be pointed. I think I might be trying those soon. Yummy for dessert with caramelised apple and some vanilla quark/fromage frais! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ukgal said:
Had a thought. You could use this recipe for normal crepe style pancakes if you know what I mean? Would just need some extra milk to be pointed. I think I might be trying those soon. Yummy for dessert with caramelised apple and some vanilla quark/fromage frais! :)

That sounds Amazing! Will have to give that a try soon :)

skinnymini2be said:
That sounds Amazing! Will have to give that a try soon :)

Thanks! Blush. :)
Haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking...
Peel apple and slice into nice crescents.
Start to Sauté gently with a little frylight then add a little apple juice. Cook a minute. Before it reduces too much sprinkle over dark brown sugar and continue cooking for a minute or so. Would think apple slices will be tender but not mushy. Try not to stir.

50ml apple juice = 1 point
2 tsp sugar = 1 point
Extra milk for pancake batter = 1 point

So 15 + 3 extra points above = 18 for recipe between 3 or 4 people.
Vanilla Quark is 1 pp per 50g

skinnyminny lol x

tink i might be in ur class cus thats my leaders name n she brought in them scones :)

Thanks! Blush. :)
Haven't tried it yet but I'm thinking...
Peel apple and slice into nice crescents.
Start to Sauté gently with a little frylight then add a little apple juice. Cook a minute. Before it reduces too much sprinkle over dark brown sugar and continue cooking for a minute or so. Would think apple slices will be tender but not mushy. Try not to stir.

50ml apple juice = 1 point
2 tsp sugar = 1 point
Extra milk for pancake batter = 1 point

So 15 + 3 extra points above = 18 for recipe between 3 or 4 people.
Vanilla Quark is 1 pp per 50g

Hey, did you try this yet? I'm thinking having the blueberry ones again this morning, nom nom nom

Yes I did it was yummy. Not exactly caramelised but that sort of sweet slightly toffee taste. Just had the pancakes today for lunch and served with some lean bacon and some maple syrup. YUM! :)

They look yummy! :)

Back