BlueCow's moos

Just finished a monster 2 hour gym session - 701 calories burnt!!

Thanks Lindsey... I didn't feel too bad when I was doing it but now I feel sick urghh
Think I drank too much water in a short space of time :D

Weight down to 13st7.4! Very shocked - can only assume the gym is really paying off as my diet has been far from perfect!

Well done luv! Sounds like that gymn is not only fun for you know but really working for you too
x

Thanks RainbowRose and blossums :D Active... something else I've never been called before!
It's so odd, after just a few work outs my legs already feel so much stronger... walking around felt a bit surreal for a while actually as my legs were just... different:S
I was at the gym again today, it really is a great place for unwinding... and sweating :)

can't be bothered with the gym tonight... maybe will go a bit later if I feel like it but just not feeling it today!

Will make sure I'm back tomorrow though... after my job interview!! (99% sure I wont get the job, just thought I'd tell you all I had an interview - yaaaay)

Thinking of swapping form low carb to healthy eating, particularly now I'm doing regular exercise I think maybe this would give me a bit more energy. I'd still probably try and stay quite low carb-wise but I feel like some are a good idea when I need energy for the gym... opinions anyone?

Thinking of swapping form low carb to healthy eating, particularly now I'm doing regular exercise I think maybe this would give me a bit more energy. I'd still probably try and stay quite low carb-wise but I feel like some are a good idea when I need energy for the gym... opinions anyone?

Hey, good luck with the interview:)

I'm just eating healthy, not on any low carb, no carb, carbs diet. I think eating foods that will give you alot of energy will be much better, you could probably work out longer in the gym too. Don't think I could stick to a low carb diet for too long lol, don't have the strength:( If you feel like you don't have any energy then switch to something else, something that suits you.. it's your body afterall :)

Thanks Lindsey I think you're right. Think I may just see how this coming week goes and make a decision next week. I haven't been 100% with my low carbing anyway recently as I've been having sandwiches for lunch. Think I'll just see how I feel... I have noticed I've been very tired which I am wondering whether I should attribute to the gym and diet combination.

I've decided I am going to pop to the gym after all, just like to keep in a rhythm doing it every night I think.

Thanks re. the job interview:D I completely suck at them though so I'm not holdingout much hope. Would be great if I did get the job though as it would be much nearer than my current job which I need to catch the train to get to... I only work one day a week so it eats into my wages... and I wouldn't get free McDonalds;)

good luck for your interview tomorrow..knock 'em dead girl :)

You should have a rest day when exercising, so today can be that day!
I follow my own healthy eating plan hun, and it seems to be working..yippeee :) just sensible choices and portion control, people used to say that to me over the years, I always thought (aye right!!!)..BUT its true :)

Have a good evening!

Thanks RainbowRose!

Went to the gym in the end though didn't push myself too much :O

Also, on the way to the gym I remembered I hadn't bought any liquid so got papa cow to drop me off outside one stop so i could by a drink with my card... i go to the till and my ex boyfriend was serving... he looked really good and it's kinda got me sad about how things ended with him:( I also looked totally crappy in my gym gear it was soo embarrassing!

Oh well, hope you're all having great evenings!

Also, on the way to the gym I remembered I hadn't bought any liquid so got papa cow to drop me off outside one stop so i could by a drink with my card... i go to the till and my ex boyfriend was serving... he looked really good and it's kinda got me sad about how things ended with him:( I also looked totally crappy in my gym gear it was soo embarrassing!

Oh well, hope you're all having great evenings!

just imagine how amazing you'll feel/look when you get down to your goal weight and then he sees you again!! he'll be jealous:)

He always liked me how I was :( just made me remember how badly things ended. On reflection it was am unhealthy relationship. At the beginning I was 15 and he was 22 with a child. I relied on him too much and I thought he was amazing for wanting someone like me. I used to think of him as almost god like and seeing him today it was like I was 15 again :(
Still, wouldn't hurt to go back in the shop a few stone lighter to show him that I don't need him ;)

He always liked me how I was :( just made me remember how badly things ended. On reflection it was am unhealthy relationship. At the beginning I was 15 and he was 22 with a child. I relied on him too much and I thought he was amazing for wanting someone like me. I used to think of him as almost god like and seeing him today it was like I was 15 again :(
Still, wouldn't hurt to go back in the shop a few stone lighter to show him that I don't need him ;)

oh god, my comment sounds so horrible now:eek: so sorry! but you're right about the last bit, cheer up lovely... it's not worth getting upset about :) xxx

Sorry that it was upsetting to bump into your ex luv
Agree with everyone that it might be just as well to have more carns when you're working out so much
Have a good week
x

Thanks blossums, think a good nights sleep has sorted me out :)

Going to buy an innocent veg pot for lunch, they're half price in tesco and full of healthy carbs :)

Back