BlueCow's moos

Hope you feel brighter today hun. Seeing an ex can be emotional experience when memories flood back, but he is an 'ex' for a reason hun, so keep smiling and think towards the future and the brand new you!!! :) Have a lovely day x

Thanks RainbowRose! Feeling great now, just got back from the gym, ended up waiting for 20 minutes for mumma cow to pick me up in the rain which was lurrrvly and refreshing :)

Carb wise I think I'm going to eat more but still really limit my starchy carbs as much as possible as they make me feel bloated:(

411 calories burnt today wooo hooo:D

Lol thanks Lindsey:D I actually do enjoy it though!!:p
Never been called inspiring before!!
Thanks, you too :)
xx

Think it's great how much you're loving the gymn, especially how nervous you were before, have a great day luv
x

Hey all, had another lovely day :)

College was chilled out, walked for 50 minutes into town this morning to get a bus into college as it meant I got a half an hour lay in (lol yes I really am that lazy)

Only had two lessons and in between sat in the cafe (no purchases made ;)) with a few friends chatting and going through some French vocabulary for a test... I only got 6/10 in the end... too much chatting not enough learning eh:rolleyes:

Left college and hour early after my French lesson, go the bus into town and walked around a bit, may have picked up a hot chocolate in M&S but I was cold and thought I deserved it:p

After about half an hour my other bus came and took me home:) Got home, ate my dinner (a thai innocent veg pot from tescos reduced aisle), got changed and off to the gym again!! I know it may seem early for tea as I was eating this just gone 5 but I've found that I can't eat after going to the gym - just don't feel hungry...

Lovely time at the gym, did 20 minutes on the cross trainer and exercise bike and 20 minutes combined on the arm thingy, the swaying thingy and the step thingy. 400 and something calories burnt and feeling all warm. :) Now wondering whether to go and have a bath, haven't had one for ages and am in the mood!:)

Hope everyone else has had a pleasant day. The summer weather has well and truly left though hasn't it?! I got rained on this morning when I was walking into town lol, didn't really mind though it was quite refreshing:)

ps. Find out about the job tomorrow so cross your fingers for me!!

I don't think I'll get it but I really want it!

Good luck for the job luv, hope you get it:fingerscrossed: Glad you had a good day and I love your descriptions of the different machines in the gymn :p
x

Hi, winter has arrived up here too! brrrr Loving your continuous enthusiasm, hope you enjoyed your bath, i usually have one at night, but had one early this morning, it really warmed me up for the day!

p.s. I always have my meal around 5pm :)

Hey all, didn't manage to have a bath last night, brother was in the bathroom all evening:rolleyes: am having one tonight though as feelnig a bit low this evening.:(

Had a good day at college but don't think I got that job I interviewed for the other day as they told me I'd 'find out' by today, which to me means they contact me regardless of whether I get the job or not... it's only a small shop as well so I doubt it'd be that much effort to at least let me know... nothing yet so obviously they can't be bothered. Not the fact that I didn't get the job getting me down though, more the fact that it means I have to stay in my current job which I despise with a passion. It's such a rubbish job and as the quiet one who goes along with everything I always end up as the person doing a job for three people by themselves whilst the two people meant to be helping me stand around 'cleaning'. There are also some really lovely people there... I love all my supervisors they are so helpful and lovely, always let me leave a couple of minutes early so I can get my train:D but even they are starting to grumble about certain things at the store...I think we have an ineffective manager and it sucks.:( There are tonnes of things wrong with the job but don't really want to get into all that...

Anyway, back from the gym now, it felt like more of a chore today and I don't think I put in as much effort as usual - probably because I was in such a bad mood... I was on the verge of tears when I got on the exercise bike LOL

Now going to hop in the bath with a good book as have the house to myself for a couple of hours and just going to relax... then go to bed:D Hope everyone had a good day and has a good weekend:D

Good morning hun, hope you are feeling a bit brighter now. No news is good news, lets hope they phone you today and let you know one way or another!

Life is too short to be stuck with a job you don't enjoy, what a shame. If it is shop work, many stores will be recruiting xmas staff this month, is there anything out there that you would enjoy? Not good if its only temporary i know, but you'll have gained more experience and sometimes it can lead to permanent employment.

Not ideal to be out of work after the season though, but just thought i'd remind you of it! :)

have an extra special day, hope it is a lucky one!

Tanks RainbowRose :) I'm definitely going to try applying for some seasonal work.. even if it isn't permanent I'd hopefully be able to get a position which would include till work, as I don't deal with tills in my current job and i think having the skill would look good to employers...

Literally minutes after I typed the above on here I got a rejection email LOL, at least they contacted me though. Applied for a job at Waitrose last night... the first job I ever applied for was at Waitrose and I didn't get it but they held my details and said they quite liked me, so hopefully they'll at least invite me to an interview!!

Mama Cow has bought a takeaway home, which I'm convinced she has done on purose seeing as she gave the rest of the cows strict instructions earlier to have pasta and sauce for tea and suddenly out the blue rang asking if they wanted a takeaway:rolleyes: She told me when I started the diet (she fully approved) that she wouldn't keep crap in the house to make it easier for me... I'm convinced she's plotting though as she keeps on buying more crap and offering it to me:rolleyes: twice already she's asked me if I want some of the takeaway - not thanks :rolleyes: they have indian though mmmmm... the aroma is almost as good as the taste anyway, might go sit with them and have a sniff:)

Only did a short session at the gym today as I got there not long before it shut. Did the routine the trainer set me when I joined last week (same as normal but normally I do everything longer) and burnt 266 calories:)

Hope you all had a good Saturday!!:)

Oh, boo to the email, well something better is waiting for you out there! I worked in a supermarket for a year, on checkouts, i really liked it. I had never operated a till before, and was scared of it..but you do pick it up very quickly, practise makes perfect!!!! Good luck with the waitrose job, i hope by the time i get back, you'll have been interviewed and recruited x
When my family had take aways in the early days, i HAD to sit in another room, the aroma was driving me insane hee hee!

Thanks RainbowRose... I hope for the best but fear the worst!! Think Waitrose would be a great company to work for though!! You are so sweet:D I hope so too!!

I quite enjoyed my sniffing really, didn't really feel tempted even as I was full!:)

Lol thanks Lindsey:D Don't think I will have a loss come tomorrow but I'm getting fitter and I know the weight will come off soon so I'm not hugely concerned:)

Back