Bluetooth -can you help save me from insanity?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Purple Hugs, 5 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought a new 'gadget' yesterday, and it has bluetooth (yep you guessed.. it's a new mobile).
    So... as a bluetooth virgine :eek: can you save me from insanity and give me any tips on pairing the handset to the headset?

I've activated the bluetooth on the phone, switched the headset on, and then searching... but it's not finding it!! It's sat right next to it.. so how can it not see it!? lol

Any tips greatfully received! :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

what phone is it i have a sony ericcssun 800i and as well as switching the bluetooth on you have to set it to phone visible,

4. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Just a thought, have you got someone who could send you something by bluetooth eg a tune because it could be that the blue tooth on the phone is not working properly. I had this problem with a new phone two weeks ago. Not good when I had had bluetooth installed in my car. So the phone had to go back and I got a completely different make.

Hope you have sorted it out

Pam

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks girls! :D Figured it out... i'd switched on the earpiece, but not made it 'ready' to be 'seen' by the phone! :rolleyes:

All i need is people to call me! lol my old phone has been very busy with incoming today though! lol keep telling everyone my new number! lol

Thanks again! :D

6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i had to match up mine a week or two ago, god what a plavar, should have handed it to my child who would have done it in seconds :rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.