Bmi 25 here I come...

Well i done something VERY out of character. I was desperate for some chocolate ... So i went to the gym for an hour. 45 minutes of cardio and 15 minutes of weights.

I am physically shaking i worked so hard lol

Ok so i weighed in a day early and I have lost 7lbs :) AND two inches off my waist.

Hi
You are doing so well and 7lbs lost thats fantastic thats got to be worth resisting the biscuits and friday night binge for only a few calories over you can deal with that its a brilliant reduction on what you would have had so be proud of yourself. Good luck for this week.

Yes, so worth avoiding them.

Woke up this morning and thought I would weigh again as technically today is my official weigh in, yesterday was a sneak peak.

8lbs gone in total ;-)

Thought I would pop in, I'm your age and can relate to the weekend over eating. Well done on the weight loss!

Wow that's fab! :)

Khloe88 said:
Thought I would pop in, I'm your age and can relate to the weekend over eating. Well done on the weight loss!

It's a bad habit - i havn't been an angel today but I have made sensible choices, such as a kit kat and low calorie crisps, so i am still within my calories. Plus the gym seems to be helping x

Thanks for your comments everyone i'm chuffed, can't wait til next week now x

Help needed!!

I have a wedding on June 2nd. I would love to be able to wear a dress I have which is a size down. A little voice in my head is telling me to use my Slim and Save until 2nd June. Would this work or is it pointless unless you are going to commit to it long term?

Vlcd is definatley not for me in the long run, i have so much to lose - i couldn't stick it for months, but a few weeks I could. I was wondering if it was possible to use a vlcd now and then to either boost weight loss for an event etc for when weight loss stalls.

Any advice would be great.

Well today i spent an hour in gym, and 30 minutes swimming. I feel great :)

Sat last night in a day dream, been doing alot of that recently.

I was hungry, really badly wanted to cheat and ruin my diet. Day 8 is always like that. But i didn't eat. Infact i enjoyed feeling alittle hungry - i havn't felt hungry in a long time, my constant binging meant i never was.

So i sat and imagined how i would look, what clothes I would be wearing this time next year when I am slim.

Well done for resisting the urge to binge! I understand how hard it can be :( there was a time when I'd reach for the nearest bag of crisps or grab the biscuit barrel but now I snack on carrot batons or sliced peppers, my oh my how things change lol

I too am experiencing real hunger for the first time in years & beginning to listen to my body.

Keep up the good work you're doing really well x

Well done for resisting I had this a few weeks ago and i was so hungary i wanted to stuff everything in sight I did have a couple of things i shouldnt have but it was damage limitation and i knew i would have to exercise harder the next day which i did it does pass i think it must be something to do with your body getting used to your new calorie intake when it does the hunger settles down again but good on you for staying focused.

Wow well done on the loss :) you sound so motivated. I love it! There's no better feeling than seeing those pounds drop and your body changing shape. It becomes quite addictive xxxx

Today has been a right off - but i'm back on track tomorrow. It was my daughters birthday and we were out all day, had a mcdonalds and birthday cake and have literally just sat down... So i have phoned a chicken kebab.

Done plenty of walking today i can tell you lol.

I am 800 over my calorie limit, but i still feel in control so for the first time i am not worried and won't let this put me off - simply going to carry on :)

Well I had some news yeaterday ... I'm expecting another baby. So my diet/weight loss has now turned into healthy eating.

Will keep a diary still as want to lose a bit of weight through healthy eating to keep as healthy as possible

Awww congratulations :)

Back