• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BMI=25... Whooooohoooo!!!

Its taken me just over 7 months and at last (correction...for the first time in my life) I am in the normal weight range.!!!

and it feels good!!!!!

:character00100: :bliss: :talk017: :party0019: :devilangel: :queen: :party0049: :princess: :character00116: :party0048: :character00115: :clap: :happy036:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

on the up lol
well done thats great news, i bet ur over the moon, great job hun :)
that's fantastic - i'm really impressed, and with the fact that you stuck to it for so long - how did you keep yourself motivated for 7 months??
Fandabbydozeyyyy!!!!!...well done you!!!:):)
that is absolutely wonderful...you should be totally over the moon with yourself..well done you

h x
Well done you, awesome achievement! I made it myself last week, also first time ever, but I am a mere bronze medal winner compared to your gold medal achievements. Great stuff from 43.7 down to 25.0!!:party0011:
my goodness -I'm sure you do feel great! Amazingly well done! :D
really well done.. thats brilliant im sure your on cloud 9 and rightly so! You have amazing will power and your an inspirtion to the rest of us. Next time i moan and think about how long ive got to go i'll think of your acomplishments.. enjoy every minute.. its very much deserved xx

Silver Member
Great to hear news like that :) congrats from another Angie x

Gonna be slim again
Hey thats brilliant well done you x