BMI=25... Whooooohoooo!!!

Witchie

Its taken me just over 7 months and at last (correction...for the first time in my life) I am in the normal weight range.!!!

and it feels good!!!!!

:character00100: :bliss: :talk017: :party0019: :devilangel: :queen: :party0049: :princess: :character00116: :party0048: :character00115: :clap: :happy036:

well done thats great news, i bet ur over the moon, great job hun :)

that's fantastic - i'm really impressed, and with the fact that you stuck to it for so long - how did you keep yourself motivated for 7 months??

Fandabbydozeyyyy!!!!!...well done you!!!:):)

that is absolutely wonderful...you should be totally over the moon with yourself..well done you

h x

Well done you, awesome achievement! I made it myself last week, also first time ever, but I am a mere bronze medal winner compared to your gold medal achievements. Great stuff from 43.7 down to 25.0!!:party0011:

my goodness -I'm sure you do feel great! Amazingly well done! :D

good for you Witchie x

really well done.. thats brilliant im sure your on cloud 9 and rightly so! You have amazing will power and your an inspirtion to the rest of us. Next time i moan and think about how long ive got to go i'll think of your acomplishments.. enjoy every minute.. its very much deserved xx

Great to hear news like that :) congrats from another Angie x

Hey thats brilliant well done you x

Back