BMI same as my age!!

I think I’ve figured out the reason I’ve been ravenously hungry the past two evenings.

I’ve switched to having my bars for breakfast the past two days because of being in a rush. The shakes fill me up less leaving me far more hungry in the evening than if I had the bar later in the day (I have one bar and two shakes each day.)

So tomorrow I’ll switch back to having shakes for breakfast and see if that helps.

But tonight is here, and oh my goodness, I could eat my own arm.

I was even tempted by the children’s leftover food this evening - half chewed and stone cold, bleurgh.

The only thing keeping me going is the thought of a loss on the scales tomorrow morning.

I’m so close to seeing 16 as the first number on the scales now and can’t wait for it to pop into view!

Another 1lb off.

Just 3lb to go until I see the number 16 on the scales.

Last edited:
I am finding this so hard.

I know the results make it worth it.

But I am soooo hungry nearly all the time. It’s making me really grumpy and snappy.

I’m finding it very hard not to cheat.

Hopefully I’ll get into ketosis tomorrow and feel less hungry.

I keep looking at the stats to keep me on track. I’ve lost 13% of myself doing Cambridge diet for fewer than seven weeks. I’ve lost 37lbs of weight - more than a third of the way to 100lbs. An average of 5lbs a week, despite lots of meals out.

Maybe I should book a trip to a theme park at the weekend and the threat of the safety bar on rides not fitting will keep me on track. Although, I haven’t lost enough yet that there’s no chance that the safety bar won’t fit, so it wouldn’t be a very relaxing visit. I think I’ll save it until I’m down to under 14 stone.

Another 2lb off today.

When the numbers on the scales are in my favour I feel relaxed, happier, I walk taller.

So very nearly into the 16s.

And I can taste the beginnings of keto breath so hopefully today will be a bit easier.

I am finding this so hard. I want to open the fridge and stuff myself with food.

I am so hungry and it’s only 30 minutes since I had lunch.

It is very difficult not to fall off the wagon and cheat big time.

The only thing keeping me going is the fervent hope that I will see the number 16 on the scales tomorrow morning.

Still, I have reached day 7 now of my post-holiday return to Cambridge, with only one of those days involving eating out. I have reached the halfway point. Just seven days left until I can choose to switch to real food, or perhaps do another Cambridge week.

I am finding this so hard.

I know the results make it worth it.

But I am soooo hungry nearly all the time. It’s making me really grumpy and snappy.

I’m finding it very hard not to cheat.

Hopefully I’ll get into ketosis tomorrow and feel less hungry.

I keep looking at the stats to keep me on track. I’ve lost 13% of myself doing Cambridge diet for fewer than seven weeks. I’ve lost 37lbs of weight - more than a third of the way to 100lbs. An average of 5lbs a week, despite lots of meals out.

Maybe I should book a trip to a theme park at the weekend and the threat of the safety bar on rides not fitting will keep me on track. Although, I haven’t lost enough yet that there’s no chance that the safety bar won’t fit, so it wouldn’t be a very relaxing visit. I think I’ll save it until I’m down to under 14 stone.

You are so close to being in the 16s as well!! It is hard but once you are back in ketosis, the hunger should disappear!

I just packed a huge suitcase for holiday. It was full of clothes, five pairs of shoes and a very heavy wash bag.

It was really hard to lift it down the stairs.

I weighed it to check it’s within the luggage limit. It was 18kg, which is 39lb. That’s just 8lbs more than what I’ve lost so far.

I have nearly lost a huge suitcase of weight. So that case I can hardly lift was weighing on my joints five weeks ago.

Horrifying/amazing.
I have now lost exactly the weight of the heavy suitcase. Unbelievable. Very motivational. A bit horrifying.

I’m giving myself a little high five!

You are so close to being in the 16s as well!! It is hard but once you are back in ketosis, the hunger should disappear!
Thank you MrsK. That’s what I’m counting on...

Another pound off today, so I’m exactly 17st.
So I’m very hopeful that I’ll see the number 16 on the scales tomorrow.

I put jeans on today for the first time in about six weeks. I thought they’d be really loose and I might have to get rid of them. But actually they fit normally. A bit disappointing.

I’ve decided what I’m going to do re Cambridge diet. I’ll carry on with it until the end of next week, when my current supply of products runs out. Then I will have a week off, eating low carb. Then I will have another week on it. And I’ll reassess then.

I’m definitely heading into ketosis now and it’s five days since my last real food, so I hope to goodness that things start getting easier from today!

Plodding along. I’ve made it through another 450-calorie day with no cheats.

I noticed tonight that I’ve definitely lost weight around my back. Before I began the Cambridge diet my bras had got so tight around my back that they left a sore mark when I took them off at night, that I’d need to rub at. They’ve stopped doing that.

I really really want to see the number 16 on the scales tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed!

Hooray! I’m into the 16s at last!

It was worth staying on track this week in order to see that number on the scales this morning.

I’m only one pound off losing 3st, so hopefully I’ll reach that tomorrow or the next day.

How are you getting on Kaysa?

I had four days off the diet. I put on 8lbs so I’m back where I was after my holiday. Bye bye 16s, hello again 17s.

Back on plan today. I’m posting on here in the hope it’ll make me stick with it today, as I’ve been on plan for breakfast for days but things have gone downhill after that.

Right, here we go again!

I had four days off the diet. I put on 8lbs so I’m back where I was after my holiday. Bye bye 16s, hello again 17s.

Back on plan today. I’m posting on here in the hope it’ll make me stick with it today, as I’ve been on plan for breakfast for days but things have gone downhill after that.

Right, here we go again!

I saw a great post on Facebook the other day which talked about successful dieters not sticking to it 100% all the time, but they may have a “bad day” but then get straight back on track!

You’ve got this!

@MrsK is right - shake yourself off and back on it the same day. How's it going?

Are you still about Kaysa?

Back on Cambridge diet this morning with the products I had left. I’m going to see if my consultant can deliver some more products this week. Things have been bad... But time to get back on this.

Goodluck Kaysa

Back